1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 02:30
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    You could provide me with a link like most people on here. Is that so hard? I do it for others all of the time. Now that I know he is the grandson of Abraham it makes sense that would be in the bible, but the Quran? That is a different matter.

I actually replied to JS357 with a better link, but the source is also questionable as I explain in that post. It is just another interpretation thing.
    don't depend on others to do research that you should be doing yourself. they may even use that as an opportunity to lead you to a destination of their choosing.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 03:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You just think that Im a liar but you could be wrong. I know for a fact that you dont know what the Koran contains.

Endless discussion on talk shows ? Is that your defense for not taking the trouble to check the the references in the Koran for yourself? Its all over the internet, and the Koran is online. Read it for yourself.

Imagine JS357, who had ...[text shortened]... contribution to this thread.

Take a hint .. do a bit of research and improve your knowledge.
    take a hint... stop hinting 😉
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 04:55
    As it stands the Jews are there to stay .. end of story.

Do some research on who Jacobs ancestry is. You dont need to ask that on a forum.
    Don't forget Arabs are the sons of Abraham through Ishmael and they believe they are entitled to Palestine also.

Manny
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 05:50
    Originally posted by menace71
    Don't forget Arabs are the sons of Abraham through Ishmael and they believe they are entitled to Palestine also.

Manny
    actually, you should forget that. it's a myth.

they believe they are entitled to palestine because they owned it for 2000 years before asiatic/european cossaks migrated there and took it over from the natives (arab and jewish native alike!) with the help of european powers who betrayed the natives with false promises and broken treaties.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 12:06
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    don't depend on others to do research that you should be doing yourself. they may even use that as an opportunity to lead you to a destination of their choosing.
    Good point. You would think that people would like to have at least a basic knowledge the topic before debating.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 12:08
    Originally posted by menace71

Manny
    Arabs are guided by what is in their holy books .. the Koran and the hadiths [pronouncements from leading Imams]. The Koran does not endorse the view that Palestine is for them.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 12:21

they believe they are entitled to palestine because they owned it for 2000 years before asiatic/european cossaks migrated there and took it over from the natives (arab and jewish native alike!) with the help of european powers who betrayed the natives with false promises and broken treaties.
    Its a myth for you. For Jews and Arabs the contents of their holy books are to be taken seriously and whether or not others think its mythical is irrelevant to them. However your point about occupation [although not ownership] for around 2000 years will influence their attitude to the land.

There is the Koran and the Bible first which is what the religious leaders consider more important. This is why many Imams do not support the Palestinians occupation/war with the Jews .. they know and believe in the contents of the Koran.

Then there is the occupation argument. This is purely a convenient view by the Palestinians because it supports their cause. They also occupied but never owned Palestine which was always under the control of some imperial authority.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 13:13
    Good point. You would think that people would like to have at least a basic knowledge the topic before debating.
    How do I know you have done any research yourself?

You have not offered any information to verify your claims. That is good indication that you really don't know what you are talking about. Other people have posted answers to my basic questions that I asked of you, but you have answered none.

You can pretend to be too good to verify your empty claims but it just gives away your true ignorance. People who have done the research are almost always happy to share their source of info. People who stubbornly refuse are usually repeating hearsay info as if they know it is fact.

You don't know what you are talking about.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 14:04
    How do I know you have done any research yourself?

You have not offered any information to verify your claims. That is good indication that you really don't know what you are talking about. Other people have posted answers to my basic questions that I asked of you, but you have answered none.

You can pretend to be too good to verify your empty cl ...[text shortened]... peating hearsay info as if they know it is fact.

You don't know what you are talking about.
    Says the man who did not know the ancestry of Jacob, neither did he know how to Google it to get an answer.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 21:13
    Says the man who did not know the ancestry of Jacob, neither did he know how to Google it to get an answer.
    Apparently you didn't know either since you would not answer the question. You have not proved that what you say is in the Quran. Show me that it exists instead of just repeating rumors.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 21:28
    Apparently you didn't know either since you would not answer the question. You have not proved that what you say is in the Quran. Show me that it exists instead of just repeating rumors.
    The link provided by JS357 contain the passages in the Koran. The only thing further that I can do is come physically to you home and read the passages for you. Is that what you want?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 01:22
    The link provided by JS357 contain the passages in the Koran. The only thing further that I can do is come physically to you home and read the passages for you. Is that what you want?
    That link is just what people e-mailed in and could be fabricated. They are no more credible than your claims. Show me a link from a credible source. That is the least you could do.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 01:56
    Many Christians do seem to support Zionism. They often refer to "Genesis 12:3" in the bible as reason for that support.

What wording in the bible endorses Israel? Who wrote it?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/end-times-Israel.html
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 01:58

🙄
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 02:12

It's not a myth as to why they believe they own the "Holy Land" or have the right to it.
    They the Arabs believe this because of their connection to Abraham.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree