1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 13:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, in your view, what is the purpose?
    Why do you ask, but then reject the explanation?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 13:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    When RHP Christian members trash talk, who's it for? It can't be for non-believers who just find it to be nonsense. Is it to please the Christian god figure? Is it for personal satisfaction? Is it a pose struck for other believers?
    Its to let someone know that they are a turnip.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:00
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Why do you ask, but then reject the explanation?
    You have dodged the question.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have dodged the question.
    Why do you dodge my question by claiming I dodged yours?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, “My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day.” At this the high priest Ananias ordered those standing near Paul to strike him on the mouth. Then Paul said to him, “God will strike you, you whitewashed wall!

Paul did not have the power to know a mans heart like Christ and yet here he is, trash talking.
    If you think you are as good as Paul then by all means proceed.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:08
    Why do you dodge my question by claiming I dodged yours?
    When RHP Christians trash talk, who's it for? Is it for non-believers who just find it to be nonsense? Is it to please your god figure? Is it for your personal satisfaction? Or is it a pose struck for other believers?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:09
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If you think you are as good as Paul then by all means proceed.
    With your permission I will proceed, thank you.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:23
    With your permission I will proceed, thank you.
    You need my permission ? 🙂

Anyway.. you call people these names and so does sonship. But you two, dont call the same people these names. If your determination of who deserves these names were in fact guided by God then there would be no discrepancy between you and sonship.

It appears that neither of you do it with Gods blessing.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    When RHP Christians trash talk, who's it for? Is it for non-believers who just find it to be nonsense? Is it to please your god figure? Is it for your personal satisfaction? Or is it a pose struck for other believers?
    Faulty question, they are not trash talking.

Here is my question for you...

When FMF calls Christians Trash talkers for simply stating the truth he himself is trash talking. Why do you believe FMF is trash talking? Is it for his own benefit? Is it for Christians who believe what he says is nonsense? Is it to please his own belief of his own importance?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 14:401 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You need my permission ? 🙂

Anyway.. you call people these names and so does sonship. But you two, dont call the same people these names. If your determination of who deserves these names were in fact guided by God then there would be no discrepancy between you and sonship.

It appears that neither of you do it with Gods blessing.
    Wow you seem even Holier than yesterday. Maybe if I sprinkle myself with Holy Water that might help?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 15:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, in your view, what is the purpose?
    Do you mean what is the purpose of telling someone they're a child of the devil as a means of insulting them?

I don't see how there's much purpose in it, except of course unless it's meant as an insult, then I guess it would serve the purpose.

But that's not how it is used in scripture. imo.

There are better ways to insult people than to call them a child of the devil. I think saying, "hey you, you're an antichrist" is a better, or worse, insult depending on how you look at it. 🙄
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 15:48
    Wow you seem even Holier than yesterday. Maybe if I sprinkle myself with Holy Water that might help?
    Sprinkling isn't good enough for you robbie. In your case you need to be dunked in holy water seven times seventy for it to be effective.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 16:061 edit
    Yeah, my mind runs faster than my fingers on this phone and I dont always bother to edit posts on an iternet board.

But thanks for taking the time to be an an English Nazi.
    I suspect you don't know what 'English Nazi' means either. I wasn't correcting your English. I was pointing out that you don't understand what 'trash talk' refers to - and very helpfully explained it to you.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 16:11
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I suspect you don't know what 'English Nazi' means either. I wasn't correcting your English. I was pointing out that you don't understand what 'trash talk' refers to - and very helpfully explained it to you.
    Sure, go ahead and explain what it means to you.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 16:15
    Sure, go ahead and explain what it means to you.
    Doesn't matter what a Christian says. We don't know what anything means, and everything we say is trash talk. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree