1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 16:25
    Originally posted by josephw
    Sprinkling isn't good enough for you robbie. In your case you need to be dunked in holy water seven times seventy for it to be effective.
    Clearly I will never be as Holy as Raj or divegeester or Suzzianne.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 16:43
    Doesn't matter what a Christian says. We don't know what anything means, and everything we say is trash talk. 🙄
    I'm waiting for this cool African to explain to me what trash talking really means.

I guess I missed that while growing up in Southern California. All that stuff they called trash talk on the basketball courts and football field must have been something other than trash talk.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 20:11
    Doesn't matter what a Christian says. We don't know what anything means, and everything we say is trash talk. 🙄
    Here you go:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trash%20talk
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 20:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Here you go:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trash%20talk
    I wanted your explanation.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 20:38
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I wanted your explanation.
    I gave it to you earlier and you apparently missed it. My post above was not addressed to you, but to joseph who apparently also doesn't understand the term. Rather than explain all day I thought I would simply point him to a dictionary.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 20:46
    Your grasp of English is sadly lacking - this post is an example of trash talk, but I am not calling my belief that you don't understand English trash. I am trashing you, not me.
    So you believe that fmf is trash talking.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 22:16
    So you believe that fmf is trash talking.
    In which post?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 23:13
    When FMF calls Christians Trash talkers for simply stating the truth he himself is trash talking.
    If you think it's trash talk on my part then that's your prerogative. I think I would have to be saying something far more viscerally personally abusive and condemnatory for it to qualify as "trash talk".

So you believe that Christians aiming the harshest possible insults at each other over doctrine [involving "Satan" in various ways] and aiming them at people who don't even believe any of that stuff, is done 'because it's the truth', presumably this means you do it to please your god figure. Is it some kind of duty required of a Christian then?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 23:221 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you think it's trash talk on my part then that's your prerogative. I think I would have to be saying something far more viscerally personally abusive and condemnatory for it to qualify as "trash talk".

So you believe that Christians aiming the harshest possible insults at each other over doctrine [involving "Satan" in various ways] and aiming them at peopl ...[text shortened]... means you do it to please your god figure. Is it some kind of duty required of a Christian then?
    Was you accusing GB of enjoying the smell of his own farts trash talk?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 23:331 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Was you accusing GB of enjoying the smell of his own farts trash talk?
    I suppose so. It was an attempt at levity. And it seemed pretty tame compared to his stuff at around that time where he likened my posts to the feces of babies, or vomit, and he declared me to be a psychotic liar and a savage. He also made disparaging remarks about me as a father and as a husband. I never went anywhere near that kind of thing. It seemed to me he was trying to be absolutely as abusive as he could; the same can't be said about the gag about farts.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 23:331 edit
    I guess I missed that while growing up in Southern California. All that stuff they called trash talk on the basketball courts and football field must have been something other than trash talk.
    There are the constant references to "Satan". sonship likened me to a Holocaust denier for not believing in Jesus. robbie repeatedly insinuated that I was a pedophile because of some disagreement about religion. josephw has called me mentally disturbed and morally depraved for supporting the right of homosexuals not to be discriminated against. galveston75 accused me of being a homosexual sex stalker/predator in a PM after I pointed out his historical error on the League of Nations as it pertained to the supposed 'end times'. sumydid told me I was mentally ill when I told him I didn't think babies crying was an example of "evil". And on and on. These seem to me to be examples of "trash talk" delivered by Christians in connection with their disagreements with non-believers.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 23:35
    I'm waiting for this cool African to explain to me what trash talking really means.

Foreigners eh? If they only knew.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 00:22
    In which post?
    In the original post where he insults Christian doctrine.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 00:26
    In the original post where he insults Christian doctrine.
    If you are referring to the words "superstitious" and "mythology", they are the most apt English language words to convey my perception of Christian beliefs and are not pejorative.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 00:31
    Originally posted by FMF

So you believe that Christians aiming the harshest possible insults at each other over doctrine [involving "Satan" in various ways] and aiming them at peopl ...[text shortened]... means you do it to please your god figure. Is it some kind of duty required of a Christian then?
    But you believe I must agree with what you believe to be trash talk .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree