1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 01:51
    Originally posted by 667joe
    I suggest you buy the book. I have summarized it as much as I care to. You are certainly free to believe me or not. I have no control over that.
    No you haven't. You have told me only that a prosecutor advised Mother Teresa to return money donated to her. That does not answer any of my questions, which I just posed to you. You certainly do have quite a lot of power to convince me one way or another, if you can simply provide a cogent summary of the contents of those letters.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 02:581 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He must be in a stupor. If he would look around as soon as he wakes up
    in the morning, he should realize everything he sees is made by someone.
    He does not have to know exactly who made the things to know they were
    made and did not appear like magic or even made itself. If he sees a
    painting hung on his bedroom wall, he should know the painting had a
    "big bang". But they
    have no theory that I am aware of that explains the Uncaused Cause.
    Its not making sense to me at the moment. Perhaps I'll clear my mind, take the kids to the circus, and then get back to this seemingly irrelevant piece of crap (I could be wrong), and it's meaning could possibly dawn on me.
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 11:20
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    No you haven't. You have told me only that a prosecutor advised Mother Teresa to return money donated to her. That does not answer any of my questions, which I just posed to you. You certainly do have quite a lot of power to convince me one way or another, if you can simply provide a cogent summary of the contents of those letters.
    If you google Mother Teresa and Charles Keating, the letters from the prosecutor can be found.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree