1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne to Eladar
    Unlike you, I cannot know how they will be judged.

You, with your bigotry and your hate, are far less a good choice for heaven over almost every gay person I have ever known.
    Do you, therefore, think you CAN know how Eladar will be judged?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:16
    Originally posted by @fmf
    How would you describe the 75% or so of your posts on this forum that are off-topic and simply highly repetitive scornful remarks? I'd say you hound people you disagree with or dislike. Do you perceive yourself as being engaged in something different from that?
    "Perceive yourself"?

Always gotta leave yourself an out, don't you?

Since your 'topics' are most often designed to separate Christians into two sides, you'll pardon me if I refuse to play your reindeer games.

You've been proven to lie in this forum when it suits you, so you'll also pardon me if I refuse to accept your 'reality' concerning my posts.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:20
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Do you, therefore, think you CAN know how Eladar will be judged?
    I didn't say that, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't try to misrepresent my character in that way.

But I know, it's what you do.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:24
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Yep, more hounding of someone who doesn't agree with you, just because they don't agree with you.

'Bumping' a post six times is an attention-getting device that most online forums don't allow, and for good reason.

It's harrassment, plain and simple.

So, yeah, fine example of crap "forum demeanor", there. You should be proud.
    KellyJay is dodging tough questions about his beliefs, while in another thread claiming he never does so. I'm bumping the thread because if he is telling the truth about no dodging questions...then he must have just missed it. Right?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 13:09
    "Perceive yourself"?
    Yes. Do you perceive yourself as being engaged in something other than hounding other posters with off-topic remarks? I am asking you how you perceive yourself.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 13:13
    I didn't say that, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't try to misrepresent my character in that way.
    You seem to think that it's OK for you to declare that homosexual Christians you know deserve to go to "heaven", as it were, ahead of Eladar, but you criticize Eladar for declaring that wilfully sinning homosexuals do not deserve to go to "heaven" and that Christians are wrong to think that they do. There's a whiff of hypocrisy about your hounding of Eladar, don't you think?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 13:15
    You've been proven to lie in this forum when it suits you, so you'll also pardon me if I refuse to accept your 'reality' concerning my posts.
    "Proven to lie"? Me?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 13:16
    Since your 'topics' are most often designed to separate Christians into two sides, you'll pardon me if I refuse to play your reindeer games.
    Aren't most of your posts aimed at Christians like whodey and Eladar seeking to separate Christians into two sides, with you on one side and them on a different side?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 14:48
    Play your reindeer game. What a line. I loved it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree