Christianity in my life

Christianity in my life

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
You are even more bigoted than me. You just aim your bigotry towards people like me.

Funny because I have never even met you. You just hate people who have similar beliefs as me.
Yes, bigoted beliefs.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Actually when it comes to spirituality your views are more or less the same.

Funny ay.
You are not only wrong, but outrageously wrong.

He once said that Jesus was a bigot and defended his view. He did this as a back-handed way to justify his own bigotry. I cannot agree with people who do this. And his views are not my views. You haven't been paying attention to this forum at all, if you can say that with a straight face.

E

Moves
16 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne

He once said that Jesus was a bigot and defended his view. He did this as a back-handed way to justify his own bigotry. I cannot agree with people who do this. And his views are not my views. You haven't been paying attention to this forum at all, if you can say that with a straight face.
So I ask you, will practicing homosexuals enter the kingdom of heaven?

If the answer is no then you must agree Jesus is a bigot in your eyes.

If the answer is yes then your beliefs are in direct opposition of an explicit statement in the New Testament.

S. Korea

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
This is a bit rich coming from someone who singled out Romans1009 - of all people - as the best poster on this forum.
Well, one of the best.

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
Well, one of the best.
🙄

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I know we disagree, let’s park that for a moment and see if you can actually answer my (modified) question to you...

How does an atheist see past your torturing in hell for eternity version of Jesus in order to be saved?
6th bump for KellyJay.

Gosh KJ I hope your eyesight isn’t failing....maybe if sent a link to this in a PM..??

Moves
16 Jul 18

Karoly, are you observing?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 18

I said "more or less" and I stand by that .

You both have vague abstract ideas about your respective faiths. You both demean others. Neither of you show genuine respect and it goes without saying neither of you listen.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 18

Karoly, are you observing?
Sure am.

Moves
16 Jul 18

Sure am.
KellyJay seems to have decided to avoid my question by simply ducking out of the conversation.

Moves
17 Jul 18
1 edit

Well there we have it, a classic example of the “forum demeanour” as Karoly put it. Thanks KellyJay.

Originally posted by @kellyjay
“I'm not a dodger or deflector when it comes to my beliefs...”

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jul 18

I said "more or less" and I stand by that .

You both have vague abstract ideas about your respective faiths. You both demean others. Neither of you show genuine respect and it goes without saying neither of you listen.
Again, you haven't been paying attention.

You can waffle on about it all day long.

Doesn't make it true.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jul 18

Well there we have it, a classic example of the “forum demeanour” as Karoly put it. Thanks KellyJay.
Yep, more hounding of someone who doesn't agree with you, just because they don't agree with you.

'Bumping' a post six times is an attention-getting device that most online forums don't allow, and for good reason.

It's harrassment, plain and simple.

So, yeah, fine example of crap "forum demeanor", there. You should be proud.

F

Moves
17 Jul 18

Yep, more hounding of someone who doesn't agree with you, just because they don't agree with you
How would you describe the 75% or so of your posts on this forum that are off-topic and simply highly repetitive scornful remarks? I'd say you hound people you disagree with or dislike. Do you perceive yourself as being engaged in something different from that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
So I ask you, will practicing homosexuals enter the kingdom of heaven?

If the answer is no then you must agree Jesus is a bigot in your eyes.

If the answer is yes then your beliefs are in direct opposition of an explicit statement in the New Testament.
Unlike you, I cannot know how they will be judged.

You, with your bigotry and your hate, are far less a good choice for heaven over almost every gay person I have ever known.

How can you possibly claim that your sin is less than their sin? Just try explaining that one to Jesus at Judgement.