1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 22:27
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Gluttony? I am losing weight have been for a month now.

I pray that your thyroid dies and you go at least a year before you figure it out.
    Losing weight? How you ask?

Well I ran into a Greek young lady who is teaching some recipes to me. Greek food is much more like family meals the way they used to be in the US. Finnish woman gave me an idea about some wonderful health oatmeal for breakfast.

Now that I have sufficiently recovered from my last school year, I am finding that doing a bit of working out is manageable.

I do not think the volume of food has changed. Instead of pop I am drinking water. Instead of hamburgers and fries I have Greek salad.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 22:30
    Originally posted by @js357
    Yep, Christians are much like most people. If you treat them like crap they are likely to revert back to a natural response which is to give back in kind.

Of course I do not see you trying to respond you your ilk. Seems to me you could go a long way if being happier if you were not a bigot and treated people equally.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:14
    Yep, Christians are much like most people. If you treat them like crap they are likely to revert back to a natural response which is to give back in kind.

Of course I do not see you trying to respond you your ilk. Seems to me you could go a long way if being happier if you were not a bigot and treated people equally.
    Hysterically ironic.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Hysterically ironic.
    I am sure from your bigoted point of view it is.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:19
    Losing weight? How you ask?

Well I ran into a Greek young lady who is teaching some recipes to me. Greek food is much more like family meals the way they used to be in the US. Finnish woman gave me an idea about some wonderful health oatmeal for breakfast.

Now that I have sufficiently recovered from my last school year, I am finding that doing a bit of ...[text shortened]... changed. Instead of pop I am drinking water. Instead of hamburgers and fries I have Greek salad.
    Life-changing diets are more than a fad, they require a lifestyle change to stick.

The best diet in the world can still be enhanced with exercise, they go hand-in-glove.

I hope you stick with it. You'll thank yourself later.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:21
    I am sure from your bigoted point of view it is.
    You have always been one of the biggest bigots on this site.

Calling others out for what you do yourself is the very definition of hypocrisy.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:33
    Life-changing diets are more than a fad, they require a lifestyle change to stick.

The best diet in the world can still be enhanced with exercise, they go hand-in-glove.

I hope you stick with it. You'll thank yourself later.
    I will than myself maybe and maybe not. I am hoping.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 01:35
    You have always been one of the biggest bigots on this site.

Calling others out for what you do yourself is the very definition of hypocrisy.
    You are even more bigoted than me. You just aim your bigotry towards people like me.

Funny because I have never even met you. You just hate people who have similar beliefs as me.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 02:20
    Dive,

Since you have had nothing but failed relationships, no family and well just generally pathetic I feel sorry for you.
    What a joke you are.

This post is pure grubbery .
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 02:26
    You are even more bigoted than me. You just aim your bigotry towards people like me.

Funny because I have never even met you. You just hate people who have similar beliefs as me.
    Actually when it comes to spirituality your views are more or less the same.

Funny ay.
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 03:49
    When we are all at each other's throats over issues like this, it will be no different than a political conversation or anything, right...

So Christians will start to look like enemies...

We have this problem as debaters...

If you're a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail; if you are a debater, everything starts to look like a debate. And in a debate there is always some sort of 'opponent,' right.

As a result... we end up looking at other people in these discussions as our 'opponents,' and everything that we are saying as a debate instead of as a discussion.

I hope for everyone's sake that we do not take this too much to heart and that we can learn to be better people to each other.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 03:54
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    When we are all at each other's throats over issues like this, it will be no different than a political conversation or anything, right...

So Christians will start to look like enemies...

We have this problem as debaters...

If you're a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail; if you are a debater, everything starts to look like a debate. ...[text shortened]... t we do not take this too much to heart and that we can learn to be better people to each other.
    This is a bit rich coming from someone who singled out Romans1009 - of all people - as the best poster on this forum.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 04:37
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Actually when it comes to spirituality your views are more or less the same.

Funny ay.
    Yes your view is funny. Seeing as you are blind I am not surprised you can't see.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 05:12
    Yes your view is funny. Seeing as you are blind I am not surprised you can't see.
    It must sting to know that you have very similar views about Christianity as your political opposite in Debates
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 11:241 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I know we disagree, let’s park that for a moment and see if you can actually answer my (modified) question to you...

How does an atheist see past your torturing in hell for eternity version of Jesus in order to be saved?
    Fifth bump for KellyJay.

I’m really sorry that I’m not bumping this at a time when you can see it KJ, it’s all my fault and I’m sure you are not deliberately avoiding the question because you would never do that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree