1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I haven't claimed you used the word "abused". I have claimed that when you told the story last year about being the victim of a cult, it seemed to be related to us all as a tale of prolonged abuse and deprivation.
    So you decided that I was abused even if I did not use the word abuse myself?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:59
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    So you decided that I was abused even if I did not use the word abuse myself?
    I decided you were talking about being abused and deprived because of the detailed description you gave of your experience and treatment.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Didn't you admit later to referring to web site[s] dedicated to cult victims in order to prepare your post about your own experience? I am unlikely to go looking for the post in question, so deny it if you want.
    The link I posted contained testimonies of other people who had left the cult as well.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:021 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I decided you were talking about being abused and deprived because of the detailed description you gave of your experience and treatment.
    So what exactly did I say that made you think I was abused? Why won't you say it?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:03
    The link I posted contained testimonies of people who had left the cult as well.
    No, I am talking about you admitting - under questioning - that you had referred to a web site when you were preparing your supposedly personal testimony. But if you deny it, that's OK by me.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:031 edit
    So what exactly did I say that made you think I was abused?
    You asked this question before. And I have already responded. My answer is the same.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:061 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, I am talking about you admitting - under questioning - that you had referred to a web site when you were preparing your supposedly personal testimony. But if you deny it, that's OK by me.
    Wow you have severe memory loss, I shared my experiences and posted
    a link of other people who left the same place with their experiences. Just shows you didn't even open the link. Or were you lying again about having it on your screen an hour ago?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    You asked this question before. And I have already responded. My answer is the same.
    So you were lying about having it on your screen, else you would easily remember what it was I said that made you think I was abused.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:16
    So you were lying about having it on your screen, else you would easily remember what it was I said that made you think I was abused.
    No, I'm not lying about having it on my screen. This is the same question you are asking for the third time and I have already responded to it. My answer has not changed.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:17
    I don't have to remember what you said. I am able to read it right here. It's a story of mental and intellectual - and I would say, emotional - abuse and deprivation if ever I saw one. I'm not having to recall it from memory at all.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, I'm not lying about having it on my screen. This is the same question you are asking for the third time and I have already responded to it. My answer has not changed.
    Ok so you had it on your screen but you can't be bothered copying it here but you are willing to PM it? Let me guess to divegeester? Who will corroborate your story but just can't be bothered to post it here where everyone can see it? Hmmm.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:21
    Ok so you had it on your screen but you can't be bothered copying it here but you are willing to PM it?
    Yes, absolutely.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, absolutely.
    Got yourself in a real fix now haven't you? 😀
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:35
    Got yourself in a real fix now haven't you? 😀
    In a fix? Not at all. Indeed, I see you as hoisting yourself by your own petard and it's interesting to witness. Especially after reading your account afresh. In the meantime I am not willing to indulge you by giving you the thread and page number. Consider it a gesture of my personal lack of respect for you.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 13:09
    The link I posted contained testimonies of other people who had left the cult as well.
    And how would you characterize the content of those testimonies?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree