1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 09:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. I honestly and sincerely interpret your story about life in your cult as being one of over two decades of abuse and deprivation ~ circumstances you were relieved to escape from, and which - all these years later - you are perhaps still inclined to blame for the odd and unpleasant way you interact with people. And I still do. If you say it wasn't so, good for you. I don't really care.
    What specifically did I say that gave you the impression I was abused?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 09:35
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    What specifically did I say that gave you the impression I was abused?
    Specifically, your description of your experience in the tale you told. I am not going into it any more detail than that.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 09:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    Specifically, your description of your experience in the tale you told. I am not going into it any more detail than that.
    Lol so you just made up that I was abused because you can't even seem to remember what I said.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 09:55
    Lol so you just made up that I was abused because you can't even seem to remember what I said.
    I remember exactly what you said. I was looking at it on my screen an hour or so ago. What makes you think the issue here is my memory? The issue is the content of the tale you told.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 10:02
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Devout Christians are sure Muslims won't make it to heaven and devout Muslims are sure Christians won't make it to heaven. Of course, they are both right!
    And Atheist don't think either are real too, there is a lot of people thinking they are right.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 10:57
    Abused in what way?
    In a way conducive with the copy/pasted description of religious cultish abuse which you posting in a thread here as Fetchmyjunk some moths ago and which you attributed to yourself and used as a pitiful excuse for your posting style in here.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 10:58
    I merely shared how I was involved in a cult for 20 odd years, you seem to think that I was abused or that it is an excuse for my supposed odd behavior.
    Are you now claiming that your didn't say you were abused by a cult?

This would be interesting, because I thought you were lying about it at the time.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:221 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I remember exactly what you said. I was looking at it on my screen an hour or so ago. What makes you think the issue here is my memory? The issue is the content of the tale you told.
    If you had it on your screen feel free to copy and paste it here. I don't recall ever claiming to have been abused, that is something you must have come up with.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you now claiming that your didn't say you were abused by a cult?

This would be interesting, because I thought you were lying about it at the time.
    I don't recall saying I was abused that is something you or your crony came up with.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:48
    If you had it on your screen feel free to copy and paste it here.
    I can't be bothered to copy paste it here. I'll just let you say whatever stuff you are going to say over and over again. I reserve the right to send it to others by PM though.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In a way conducive with the copy/pasted description of religious cultish abuse which you posting in a thread here as Fetchmyjunk some moths ago and which you attributed to yourself and used as a pitiful excuse for your posting style in here.
    Feel free to post the website that you think I copied and pasted from. 🙄
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:51
    I don't recall saying I was abused that is something you or your crony came up with.
    I haven't claimed you used the word "abused". I have claimed that when you told the story last year about being the victim of a cult, it seemed to be related to us all as a tale of prolonged abuse and deprivation.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can't be bothered to copy paste it here. I'll just let you say whatever stuff you are going to say over and over again. I reserve the right to send it to others by PM though.
    So either you were lying and you dont have the text or you have noticed that what I have said is true and you don't want to post it here as not to embarrass yourself.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:55
    Feel free to post the website that you think I copied and pasted from. 🙄
    Didn't you admit later to referring to web site[s] dedicated to cult victims in order to prepare your post about your own experience? I am unlikely to go looking for the post in question, so deny it if you want.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:56
    So either you were lying and you dont have the text or you have noticed that what I have said is true and you don't want to post it here as not to embarrass yourself.
    Neither. As I said, the reason is I can't be bothered to copy paste it here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree