1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    24 Sep '17 02:59
    According to the creation account in Genesis God created woman by taking something from man. Men have both X and Y chromosomes. Women have only one of those chromosomes.

    God taking an X out of man then replicating it would be consistent with the creation account.

    Is it proof positive? Of course not, but it is interesting how a story from such ancient times fits in such a way.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Sep '17 03:13
    Originally posted by @eladar
    According to the creation account in Genesis God created woman by taking something from man. Men have both X and Y chromosomes. Women have only one of those chromosomes.

    God taking an X out of man then replicating it would be consistent with the creation account.

    Is it proof positive? Of course not, but it is interesting how a story from such ancient times fits in such a way.
    You've convinced me!
  3. Cosmos
    Joined
    20 May '17
    Moves
    2039
    24 Sep '17 03:50
    panspermia Aliens !! rock
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86339
    24 Sep '17 06:28
    Originally posted by @eladar
    According to the creation account in Genesis God created woman by taking something from man. Men have both X and Y chromosomes. Women have only one of those chromosomes.

    God taking an X out of man then replicating it would be consistent with the creation account.

    Is it proof positive? Of course not, but it is interesting how a story from such ancient times fits in such a way.
    Why did God need a rib from Adam?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8519
    24 Sep '17 07:34
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why did God need a rib from Adam?
    I believe Adam giving a rib to acquire Eve was a compromise.

    Initially he was going to get the perfect woman who would obey his every command and wash his car,.....but that would have cost him an arm and a leg.

    😞
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86339
    24 Sep '17 07:38
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I believe Adam giving a rib to acquire Eve was a compromise.

    Initially he was going to get the perfect woman who would obey his every command and wash his car,.....but that would have cost him an arm and a leg.

    😞
    God made woman perfect; then he made his first mistake, he gave her a tongue.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8519
    24 Sep '17 07:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    God made woman perfect; then he made his first mistake, he gave her a tongue.
    😲
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    24 Sep '17 07:42
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why did God need a rib from Adam?
    Does God need, anything?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8519
    24 Sep '17 07:45
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Does God need, anything?
    You mean apart from adoration,worship and feeding?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Sep '17 07:56
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You mean apart from adoration,worship and feeding?
    ... and a rib.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    24 Sep '17 08:17
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    God made woman perfect; then he made his first mistake, he gave her a tongue.
    I pity your wife.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    24 Sep '17 08:18
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You mean apart from adoration,worship and feeding?
    No. I mean apart from your misconceptions about God.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Sep '17 08:22
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    God made woman perfect; then he made his first mistake, he gave her a tongue.
    A woman's tongue is one of the few arguments in favour of design!
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Sep '17 08:22
    Originally posted by @josephw
    I pity your wife.
    I pity your entire family.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Sep '17 08:23
    Originally posted by @josephw
    No. I mean apart from your misconceptions about God.
    Do you think you have any misconceptions about the Easter Bunny?
Back to Top