Close friendship

Close friendship

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
An alternative perspective may be that you only ignore my 'inconvenient' posts.
Call it how you see it. I do. Do you want me to blank you out like KellyJay blanks me out?

Moves
11 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Call it how you see it. I do. Do you want me to blank you out like KellyJay blanks me out?
From my perspective your trademark response to every inconvenient question I ask you is, "I've discussed this before, I'm not typing it out again." This when I know that I've never asked you the exact question before.

Moves
11 Sep 17

KellyJay ignores me because he thinks I am a jerk. People can judge for themselves the 'inconvenience' factor. I am just calling it how I see it.
Has he told you this, or do you have mind reading capabilities?

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

From my perspective your trademark response to every inconvenient question I ask you is, "I've discussed this before, I'm not typing it out again." This when I know that I've never asked you the exact question before.
I think you pretending not to have read what people have posted in the past and asking about it again is your main trolling gimmick.

Moves
11 Sep 17

What's not to like? 😉
Dodge noted.

E

Moves
11 Sep 17

I think you pretending not to have read what people have posted in the past and asking about it again is your main trolling gimmick.
He's not the only one that does that.

F

Moves
11 Sep 17
1 edit

Has he told you this, or do you have mind reading capabilities?
KellyJay sometimes makes mind reading capabilities unnecessary by delivering messages via posts addressed to other people in a passive aggressive way. I've seen him 'communicate' his thoughts in this way about posters like myself, Rajk999, twhitehead, divegeester and others. Posters he has otherwise blanked out.

So, you haven't said: do you want me to start blanking you out in the same way he blanks me out? You obviously crave my respect, but if you are just not going to get it, and if I'm not going to go along with your trolling gimmicks, but only engage you when I think you're being genuine and when you say things that move the conversation along, would you prefer me just to treat you like KellyJay has decided to treat me?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 17

KellyJay sometimes makes mind reading capabilities unnecessary by delivering messages via posts addressed to other people in a passive aggressive way. I've seen him 'communicate' his thoughts in this way about posters like myself, Rajk999, twhitehead, divegeester and others. Posters he has otherwise blanked out.

So, you haven't said: do you want me to start ...[text shortened]... conversation along, would you prefer me just to treat you like KellyJay has decided to treat me?
FMF,

I find it very amusing you would think ANYONE concerned about you blanking them out.

Do you think you are that IMPORTANT???...>LOL<...

-VR

F

Moves
12 Sep 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
I find it very amusing you would think ANYONE concerned about you blanking them out.
You have missed the point and probably haven't been following the goings on here. I am one of the few people here who can be bothered to talk to Fetchmyjunk. Stretching back 18 months or so, there are several regulars who basically stopped talking to him because of his parody-of-discourse trolling style. I'm interested in whether he wants me to stop talking to him too because he seems to have some sort of obsession with the fact that certain posters either blank me out or ignore things I say. I think Fetchmyjunk is perhaps craving both my attention and my respect.

F

Moves
12 Sep 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Do you think you are that IMPORTANT???...>LOL<...
If you had been reading the exchanges and understood them, you probably would have directed this question at Fetchmyjunk (dj2becker).

I post stuff, and some of it gets a response, some of it doesn't; people post stuff, I respond to some of it, some of it I don't. Some things I say some people find true and interesting; some things I say people find wrong or boring. I am no more "important" than that, and in that respect no more or less "important" than any regular poster here.

Poor old Fetchmyjunk seems to think he has some special entitlement that everything he asks - even when it is obviously trolling - must be answered. He's got one of the forum's biggest chips on his shoulder. You should ask him why that is so.

Moves
12 Sep 17

If you had been reading the exchanges and understood them, you probably would have directed this question at Fetchmyjunk (dj2becker).

I post stuff, and some of it gets a response, some of it doesn't; people post stuff, I respond to some of it, some of it I don't. Some things I say some people find true and interesting; some things I say people find wrong or ...[text shortened]... d. He's got one of the forum's biggest chips on his shoulder. You should ask him why that is so.
What have you said that people have found 'true and interesting' ?

Moves
12 Sep 17

You have missed the point and probably haven't been following the goings on here. I am one of the few people here who can be bothered to talk to Fetchmyjunk. Stretching back 18 months or so, there are several regulars who basically stopped talking to him because of his parody-of-discourse trolling style. I'm interested in whether he wants me to stop talking to ...[text shortened]... or ignore things I say. I think Fetchmyjunk is perhaps craving both my attention and my respect.
Who in your mind has stopped talking to me?

F

Moves
12 Sep 17
1 edit

Who in your mind has stopped talking to me?
I can't say as I discussed you with them in off-forum messages.

F

Moves
12 Sep 17

What have you said that people have found 'true and interesting' ?
You'll have to ask "people".

Moves
12 Sep 17

I can't say as I discussed you with them in off-forum messages.
Conveniently so since no one could tell if you are just making this up.