Close friendship

Close friendship

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
You have a point. I used to have some great conversations with KellyJay and he commended me for the respect I showed him. I still respect the way he goes about his ministry in many ways. He must think I am one of the most "evil" people he's ever met online because of my views on governments protecting children from fanatical parents. We'd never exchanged a cro ...[text shortened]... hat, in order to be less hypocritical, I should treat you in the same way as KellyJay treats me?
Alternatively you could tone down your own sense of entitlement before having a go at others about it?

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I understood that you were having a go at Sonship for not reading your posts.
No. You got it wrong.

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

Alternatively you could tone down your own sense of entitlement before having a go at others about it?
I am happy with my posting style and content. Do you want me to treat you in the same way as KellyJay treats me?

Moves
11 Sep 17

Do you like FMF?

Moves
11 Sep 17

No. You got it wrong.
So you are happy when people ignore your posts?

Moves
11 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Do you like FMF?
What's not to like? 😉

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

So you are happy when people ignore your posts?
People ignoring my posts, more often than not, speaks volumes. I'm happy with that being the case

So, KellyJay blanks me out presumably because he thinks I am a jerk. Do you want me to deal with you in the same way as he deals with me?

Moves
11 Sep 17

People ignoring my posts, more often than not, speaks volumes. I'm happy with that being the case

So, KellyJay blanks me out presumably because he thinks I am a jerk. Do you want me to deal with you in the same way as he deals with me?
People ignoring your posts speaks volumes about what exactly?

Moves
11 Sep 17

Let me guess, you ignore me because I'm a jerk but when people ignore you it's because you are such a nice guy?

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

People ignoring your posts speaks volumes about what exactly?
I've said what I think it means many times. You know this. Why are you asking me again? I also regularly say what I think it means in the specific context of certain conversations and certain ignored (i.e. inconvenient) posts. Maybe you have missed them. Oh well. I'm not retyping anything for you.

F

Moves
11 Sep 17
1 edit

Let me guess, you ignore me because I'm a jerk but when people ignore you it's because you are such a nice guy?
I don’t ignore you. I have addressed hundreds and hundreds of posts to you.

When KellyJay ignores me, for example, or when people like robbie carrobie ignored me, sometimes for months at a time, there is little doubt it's because they don't think I am a nice guy but think I am a jerk.

So do you want me to start ignoring you for the same reason KellyJay ignores me? Or are you craving my respect?

Moves
11 Sep 17

I've said what I think it means many times. You know this. Why are you asking me again? I also regularly say what I think it means in the specific context of certain conversations and certain ignored (i.e. inconvenient) posts. Maybe you have missed them. Oh well. I'm not retyping anything for you.
Aha so when you ignore me it's because I'm a jerk and not because my posts are inconvenient, but when people ignore your posts it's not because you're a jerk but because your posts are inconvenient.

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

Aha so when you ignore me it's because I'm a jerk and not because my posts are inconvenient, but when people ignore your posts it's not because you're a jerk but because your posts are inconvenient.
I don't ignore you Fetchmyjunk. Nobody talks to you as much as I do on the forum.

Moves
11 Sep 17

I don’t ignore you. I have addressed hundreds and hundreds of posts to you.

When KellyJay ignores me, for example, or when people like robbie carrobie ignored me, sometimes for months at a time, there is little doubt it's because they don't think I am a nice guy but think I am a jerk.

So do you want me to start ignoring you for the same reason KellyJay ignores me? Or are you craving my respect?
An alternative perspective may be that you only ignore my 'inconvenient' posts.

F

Moves
11 Sep 17

... when people ignore your posts it's not because you're a jerk but because your posts are inconvenient.
KellyJay ignores me because he thinks I am a jerk. People can judge for themselves the 'inconvenience' factor. I am just calling it how I see it.