1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:38
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Am I not allowed to ask you inconvenient questions?
    It's not an example of an "inconvenient" question. Not only is it a blatantly daft, piss-taking question, but you are repeating it over and over again in a completely gormless way. Are you just not reading any of my responses?

If you seriously don't know how adults interact and how they 'read' each other - especially when the words they say to each other are explicit and clear, then I can't help you.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    It's not an example of an "inconvenient" question. Not only is it a blatantly daft, piss-taking question, but you are repeating it over and over again in a completely gormless way. Are you just not reading any of my responses?

If you seriously don't know how adults interact and how they 'read' each other - especially when the words they say to each other are explicit and clear, then I can't help you.
    What you are obviously trying to dodge again is the fact that you cannot know that people find your posts interesting and true. You can maybe assume it, but unless you are a mind reader you cannot 'know' it.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:45
    What you are obviously trying to dodge again is the fact that you cannot know that people find your posts interesting and true. You can maybe assume it, but unless you are a mind reader you cannot 'know' it.
    I know that this is your opinion. So, what about you? Are you able to ascertain from your interactions in this community whether or not some people find what you say to be true and interesting?
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:521 edit
    I know that this is your opinion. So, what about you? Are you able to ascertain from your interactions in this community whether or not some people find what you say to be true and interesting?
    No you assume it is. You can't know. Obviously I can assume certain things, some of those assumptions may be true but they might not be, unless I'm a mind reader I can't 'know' how they really feel. Only they do.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:531 edit
    When you are the holder of objective universal truth™ you don't need to be interesting.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:58
    No you assume it is. You can't know. Obviously I can assume certain things, some of those assumptions may be true but they might not be, unless I'm a mind reader I can't 'know' how they really feel. Only they do.
    Why are you being so dull? Anybody who reads it knows ~ not "only they do" ~ it if it's typed in a message and posted in public. As I suggested earlier, If you are asking me to trawl through the hundreds of interesting debates I have been involved in - and contributed to - here in this community, over the last 10 years, it's not going to happen.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:08
    Originally posted by @divegeester to djsbecker
    people tell FMF that he is interesting and they engage with him in the forums
    I think he feels entitled to proof of this.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:14
    I think he feels entitled to proof of this.
    Perhaps he's a millennial; I hear they are entitled.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:20
    Obviously I can assume certain things, some of those assumptions may be true but they might not be, unless I'm a mind reader I can't 'know' how they really feel.
    Oh well, maybe one day someone will commend you for your interesting choice of thread topic, or confirm that they think what you said was true or that they agree with it, or thank you for teeing up an unusual or absorbing subject to discuss, or express their support for your argument or welcome your thought provoking angle on it, etc. etc. Until then, you will have to make do with assuming.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:37
    I can't say as I discussed you with them in off-forum messages.
    That never stopped you before.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:39
    Popcorn out...
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:511 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    That never stopped you before.
    Stopped what? I have never 'published' the content of anyone's messages to me on any of the public forums. You asked someone to publish your message and HandyAndy obliged. Up until that moment - which you instigated - I had kept the contents of your ridiculous message a private matter between me and my friends. If the people with whom I have discussed Fetchmyjunk want to make what they said in private known to everyone, they can do so by posting in public. 😉
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:51
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Popcorn out...
    She still doesn't seem to understand what happened with her message,
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 06:00
    She still doesn't seem to understand what happened with her message,
    The reality of situations seems to have little bearing on Suzianne's feelings about them.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 06:172 edits
    Why are you being so dull? Anybody who reads it knows ~ not "only they do" ~ it if it's typed in a message and posted in public. As I suggested earlier, If you are asking me to trawl through the hundreds of interesting debates I have been involved in - and contributed to - here in this community, over the last 10 years, it's not going to happen.
    If no one has directly told you that your posts are interesting and that they are true you are making assumptions. Even if they do tell you you still have to assume they are telling the truth. 😉 You and the person telling you could both think your post is true and you could both be wrong because maybe your post isn't true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree