Club 271

Club 271

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Jun 13
1 edit

What is the criteria to join please?

Club 271

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester

Club 271
You have to know the secret knock.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester

Club 271
You have to give a blood transfusion and have 3 full books
of green shield stamps.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jun 13
2 edits

And the password. You can't get in any secret club worth its salt without the password.

What I find weird is that among all eight members of this club, FOUR of them joined RHP the same day, with one other joining only two days later.

Hmmmmmmm...

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
And the password. You can't get in any secret club worth its salt without the password.

What I find weird is that among all eight members of this club, FOUR of them joined RHP the same day, with one other joining only two days later.

Hmmmmmmm...
I am sorry it's rather exclusive. Membership requirements include a love for truth, a humble disposition and the willingness to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous assertions. Many have tried to enter but few could find the door. You need to be a chosen one.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am sorry it's rather exclusive. Membership requirements include a love for truth, a humble disposition and the willingness to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous assertions. Many have tried to enter but few could find the door. You need to be a chosen one.
A humble disposition. lol, Robbie you are priceless.

Humble people don't go around with a soapbox like you do.

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
A humble disposition. lol, Robbie you are priceless.

Humble people don't go around with a soapbox like you do.
If i did not cry out against falsehood the very stones themselves would cry out for justice!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

If i did not cry out against falsehood the very stones themselves would cry out for justice!
Then let them.

The Instructor

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Then let them.

The Instructor
Sorry but Christ has given us the commission to preach the good news of Gods Kingdom, you sit around like whitewashed graves if you like, we have work to do.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
03 Jun 13

Sorry but Christ has given us the commission to preach the good news of Gods Kingdom, you sit around like whitewashed graves if you like, we have work to do.
Christ did not say that you were to preach your version of it.
He said you were to preach his version of it.

There is a big difference.

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Christ did not say that you were to preach your version of it.
He said you were to preach his version of it.

There is a big difference.
We are the only persons that are actively engaged in disseminating Biblical truth after the fashion of Christ and the apostles, teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom, there is no one else.

Moves
05 Jun 13

Have you personally ever met a "chosen one" (albeit realised at a later date) through your door to door ministry?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 13

We are the only persons that are actively engaged in disseminating Biblical truth after the fashion of Christ and the apostles, teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom, there is no one else.
There are many Christians teaching and preaching on God's Kingdom like Jesus did. Here is an example from Youtube.

The Instructor

rc

Moves
05 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
There are many Christians teaching and preaching on God's Kingdom like Jesus did. Here is an example from Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqxGVCH9qH4

The Instructor
strange that none have ever come to my home.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 13

strange that none have ever come to my home.
They've come to my house, and yet no JW has knocked on my door.