1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86397
    02 Jun '13 23:391 edit
    What is the criteria to join please?

    Club 271
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    03 Jun '13 00:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is the criteria to join please?

    Club 271
    You have to know the secret knock.
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    03 Jun '13 00:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is the criteria to join please?

    Club 271
    You have to give a blood transfusion and have 3 full books
    of green shield stamps.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    03 Jun '13 07:242 edits
    And the password. You can't get in any secret club worth its salt without the password.



    What I find weird is that among all eight members of this club, FOUR of them joined RHP the same day, with one other joining only two days later.

    Hmmmmmmm...
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Jun '13 07:371 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And the password. You can't get in any secret club worth its salt without the password.



    What I find weird is that among all eight members of this club, FOUR of them joined RHP the same day, with one other joining only two days later.

    Hmmmmmmm...
    I am sorry it's rather exclusive. Membership requirements include a love for truth, a humble disposition and the willingness to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous assertions. Many have tried to enter but few could find the door. You need to be a chosen one.
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    03 Jun '13 11:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am sorry it's rather exclusive. Membership requirements include a love for truth, a humble disposition and the willingness to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous assertions. Many have tried to enter but few could find the door. You need to be a chosen one.
    A humble disposition. lol, Robbie you are priceless.

    Humble people don't go around with a soapbox like you do.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Jun '13 12:34
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    A humble disposition. lol, Robbie you are priceless.

    Humble people don't go around with a soapbox like you do.
    If i did not cry out against falsehood the very stones themselves would cry out for justice!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    03 Jun '13 17:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If i did not cry out against falsehood the very stones themselves would cry out for justice!
    Then let them.

    The Instructor
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Jun '13 18:491 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Then let them.

    The Instructor
    Sorry but Christ has given us the commission to preach the good news of Gods Kingdom, you sit around like whitewashed graves if you like, we have work to do.
  10. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    03 Jun '13 19:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Sorry but Christ has given us the commission to preach the good news of Gods Kingdom, you sit around like whitewashed graves if you like, we have work to do.
    Christ did not say that you were to preach your version of it.
    He said you were to preach his version of it.

    There is a big difference.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Jun '13 19:331 edit
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Christ did not say that you were to preach your version of it.
    He said you were to preach his version of it.

    There is a big difference.
    We are the only persons that are actively engaged in disseminating Biblical truth after the fashion of Christ and the apostles, teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom, there is no one else.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86397
    05 Jun '13 04:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am sorry it's rather exclusive. Membership requirements include a love for truth, a humble disposition and the willingness to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous assertions. Many have tried to enter but few could find the door. You need to be a chosen one.
    Have you personally ever met a "chosen one" (albeit realised at a later date) through your door to door ministry?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    05 Jun '13 06:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We are the only persons that are actively engaged in disseminating Biblical truth after the fashion of Christ and the apostles, teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom, there is no one else.
    There are many Christians teaching and preaching on God's Kingdom like Jesus did. Here is an example from Youtube.

    YouTube

    The Instructor
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jun '13 08:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There are many Christians teaching and preaching on God's Kingdom like Jesus did. Here is an example from Youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqxGVCH9qH4

    The Instructor
    strange that none have ever come to my home.
  15. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51472
    05 Jun '13 08:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    strange that none have ever come to my home.
    They've come to my house, and yet no JW has knocked on my door.
Back to Top