1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 20:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is this just a policy for your club or a reflection of your "paradise" ?
    both
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 20:27
    Your married?!!
    Almost 22 years now. Why do you ask?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 21:111 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sorry Johnny, club is exclusive, if you like you can join this club,

Club 322

it takes any kind of riff raff. divesgeester was once in it but i had to kick him for lack of appreciation.
    Actually I left as the clan was full of losers who's main preoccupation in life was slagging off another bunch of losers in the clans forum. It was and remains, pathetic.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 21:13
    both
    Oh so you are admitting that there will be no one is your "paradise" except they were a member of the JW organisation?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 21:14
    Originally posted by boonon
    Almost 22 years now. Why do you ask?
    Sorry, I mistook you for someone else.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 21:222 edits
    Oh so you are admitting that there will be no one is your "paradise" except they were a member of the JW organisation?
    there will certainly be no one in my paradise club except for witnesses, as for the earthly paradise, millions who are not witnesses will be resurrected, you heard of the resurrection right? yo9u know, the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous? and given the opportunity to learn about God and Jesus. This has been explained to you countless times yet you seem unable to assimilate it, despite the fact that its very clear and very simple.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 21:241 edit
    Actually I left as the clan was full of losers who's main preoccupation in life was slagging off another bunch of losers in the clans forum. It was and remains, pathetic.
    sure it was
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '13 21:48
    there will certainly be no one in my paradise club except for witnesses, as for the earthly paradise, millions who are not witnesses will be resurrected, you heard of the resurrection right? yo9u know, the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous? and given the opportunity to learn about God and Jesus. This has been explained to you countle ...[text shortened]... imes yet you seem unable to assimilate it, despite the fact that its very clear and very simple.
    As it is so simple then please answer this:

Will me not being a member of the Jehovah's Witness organisation preclude me from gaining eternal life?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 10:185 edits
    As it is so simple then please answer this:

Will me not being a member of the Jehovah's Witness organisation preclude me from gaining eternal life?
    visit watchtower.org, no more time wasters, been through it countless times with you, if you still dont know the answer then there is nothing i can do for you, sorry. have a nice day. As visted stated, must we go through the same variations again and again and again? soooo tedious and time is too precious for that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree