1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 18:56
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I hope that I am wrong about FMF and maybe I am. But others here have agreed with me by PM and have even posted their thoughts on what appears to many as stalking in a sense of his relentless questioning of many subjects that I've answered either the best I can or the way I understand a subject to him.
    But for as long as he has been posting he never ac ...[text shortened]... should respect, but we all know he will not as he does not care and seems to have no respect.
    Again you are mixing meanings and motivations and falsely hypothesising them into a completely unjustified accusation about a regular poster here who is merely a critic of your organisation and its beliefs.

FMF is somewhat relentless and tenacious, but what's wrong with that? He is also quite incisive with his questioning, often pulling out insights or pointing out contradictions in yours and robbie’s posts; so I’m not surprised you wish to turn your inability to defend your position under scrutiny into yet another JW persecution story to sell down at Kingdom Hall.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 03:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I understand virtually everything you say; I just don't agree with hardly any of it and therefore question it. Once again you are seemingly deliberately confusing my alleged lack of "understanding" with your lack of "openness".
    Whatever you think....
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 22:17
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No.

Just reinforced my view that your religion is a pointless and dangerous waste of time.
    I missed this reply, I'm sorry for not replying sooner.
    I am also sorry for my zing reply to an honest question.
    I posted that for several reasons. this is a Spirituality forum, I made an open plea to my God in it.
    And yes, it pertains to the OP's question in the embryo post in that the prayer will open one to God and possibly answers will come.

Hang in there GF say a prayer for me. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree