Creation is evidence for which God?

Creation is evidence for which God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Apologist

Moves
16 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I accept your capitulation.
haha, you're so dishonest you're trying to be dishonest in full view of everyone. wow. atheists never cease to amaze me with their debauchery.

Moves
16 Mar 19
1 edit

@darfius said
haha, you're so dishonest you're trying to be dishonest in full view of everyone. wow. atheists never cease to amaze me with their debauchery.
Sir, you forgot to end that sentence with 'praise Jesus.' It totally negates your rudeness.

(You retracted your claim as it gradually dawned on you it was undefendable. You capitulated).

Moves
16 Mar 19

For those keeping count, Darfius has now capitulated twice in this thread, once when he admitted other religions 'might' make the same claims about their God (a climb down from his original assertion) and then a complete retraction of his entire claim.

Darfius 0- 2 Ghost

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
... Brahma?
Think it through. There can be only one God.

Moves
17 Mar 19

@secondson said
Think it through. There can be only one God.
Which happens to be your one, right?

No offense, but if you were born in Afganistan you would almost certainly be saying the same thing, but with Allah in mind.

And no, when I think it through I don't conclude there can only be one God. I conclude there is no God at all.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Simply put when they were both created they were at the same time, they shared the same space and time. The universe starting is the answer to that question. It all revolves around the beginning. I stress it because it is key to so much! It isn't all, but it is the most important.
I can only assume you've got lost in the melee of the thread, as again, your answer bears no relation to the question i asked. As far as i can make out.

We'll just stick to the other thread.

Moves
17 Mar 19

@proper-knob said
I can only assume you've got lost in the melee of the thread, as again, your answer bears no relation to the question i asked. As far as i can make out.

We'll just stick to the other thread.
When Kelly starts a sentence with 'simply put' I tend to hide under the table.

😕

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
18 Mar 19

@darfius said
You are very easily impressed. You really should come to one of our parties. We'll show you just how amazing our debauchery gets.

The Apologist

Moves
18 Mar 19

@bigdoggproblem said
You are very easily impressed. You really should come to one of our parties. We'll show you just how amazing our debauchery gets.
Ephesians 5:12 It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret.

Moves
18 Mar 19

@darfius said
Ephesians 5:12 It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret.
Did you skip Ephesians 4:29?

'Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.'

The Apologist

Moves
18 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Did you skip Ephesians 4:29?

'Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.'
That's for other believers. You unbelievers need to be told what you are so you will feel the need to repent. No postmodern, relativistic, "we're all holders of the light" crap from me. You're a sinner. People are suffering because of your choices. Repent.

Moves
18 Mar 19

@darfius said
That's for other believers. You unbelievers need to be told what you are so you will feel the need to repent. No postmodern, relativistic, "we're all holders of the light" crap from me. You're a sinner. People are suffering because of your choices. Repent.
"that it may give grace to those who hear."

Atheists have ears. Does your God want you to fill them with ungodliness and bile?

Repent sir of your wicked ways...

Moves
18 Mar 19

@Darfius

'But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.'

Hebrews 3:13

Moves
18 Mar 19

@Darfius

'Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them.'

Proverbs 26:12

Moves
18 Mar 19

@Darfius

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant.

1 Corinthians 13:4

Repent sir. Repent!!!