Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
No. Not at all.

Why were you so aghast when asked if you were autistic? Why do you see it as an insult?
You didn't ask me you told me I was autistic. Why were you so aghast when I asked you whether you had a disability?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
What then gives you the right to tell someone they are suffering from Autism?
I put it to you that if you were suffering from autism then I would stop engaging with you on these forums. I also put the same offer to you in a PM to which you did not reply.

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
I put it to you that if you were suffering from autism then I would stop engaging with you on these forums. I also put the same offer to you in a PM to which you did not reply.
Ah so you would discriminate against someone who had Autism? Good to know.

If you really thought I had Autism why are you still talking to me?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Why were you so aghast when I asked you whether you had a disability?
I wasn't "aghast". I called you out for using the logical fallacy-notion that being "handicapped" [as you like to put it] would "explain" my supposed "bitterness and hatred" which would allow you to dismiss my arguments in that discussion without addressing them. The issue was your use of the ad hominem.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
I wasn't "aghast". I called you out for using the logical fallacy-notion that being "handicapped" [as you like to put it] would "explain" my supposed "bitterness and hatred" which would allow you to dismiss my arguments in that discussion without addressing them. The issue was your use of the ad hominem.
lol

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Ah so you would discriminate against someone who had Autism?
If autism was the reason you behave the way you do - towards me in particular - I would withdraw from interacting with you yes. If you want to characterize this as "discriminating" against "someone who had autism", then be my guest.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
lol
Thread 178771, page 17 onwards. I've worked with people with disability - as a Christian and as an ex-Christian - and I have experience with autistic children. So I don't have any prejudices against autism or disability. You are digging yourself into a manchild-sized hole.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Because you said you don't.

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
If autism was the reason you behave the way you do - towards me in particular - I would withdraw from interacting with you yes. If you want to characterize this as "discriminating" against "someone who had autism", then be my guest.
If you really believed I had Autism and weren't using it as a cheap insult why did you continue you to talk to me?

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
Because you said you don't.
I only told you that a day ago.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I only told you that a day ago.
You told me when the issue arose at the beginning of this year.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
If you really believed I had Autism and weren't using it as a cheap insult why did you continue you to talk to me?
Because you said you were not autistic. Since then, I have attributed your behaviour to you being a complete jerk and a manchild.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You didn't ask me you told me I was autistic
What I did was I put it to you that if your behaviour towards me was caused by autism, then I would stop engaging with you on these forums. You said it was not.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Ah so you would discriminate against someone who had Autism? Good to know.

I never responded to your Autism insult at the time.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
What I did was I put it to you that if your behaviour towards me was caused by autism, then I would stop engaging with you on these forums. You said it was not.
lol you just said I ignored your inbox messages.