Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@secondson said
It's the twilight zone spirituality forum. We're all here posting to ghosts thinking there's really someone out there replying to and removing our posts. Maybe even posting under our avatars while we're sleeping and manipulating and controlling the outcome of the debates.
What are you on about?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
I think Rajk999 is one of the most interesting and principled posters in this community. He adds more value to discussions here than you do.
You should be embarrassed.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
"No one ever sees them"?
You're right. You and the mods see them.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
What are you on about?
About time for me to go to bed.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
I think Rajk999 is one of the most interesting and principled posters in this community. He adds more value to discussions here than you do.
That’s got to be the joke of the century.

Moves
16 Oct 18

I sold my vacuum cleaner. It was only collecting dust.

(Actual 'joke of the century' )

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
Seconded

Moves
16 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
Seconded
Birds of a feather...

The fact that Raj’s (and Dive’s) staunchest supporters are in the atheist camp is rather intriguing.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Birds of a feather...

The fact that Raj’s (and Dive’s) staunchest supporters are in the atheist camp is rather intriguing.
Non-religionists are probably going to welcome diversity in terms of ideas and beliefs more than many homogenous regurgitating Christians will.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@secondson said
You're right. You and the mods see them.
Quick recap:

1. Romans posted obscene post (s) about FMF's wife.
2. Due to their obscene nature, 'I' alerted them to the mods.
3. Again, because of their obscene nature, the mods duly removed them.

I thought 'you' knew me well enough to accept this matter-of-factly? - You made a valid post early in this thread that there is a line we shouldn't cross. Romans didn't just cross that line, he jumped over it.

Now' I'm sure his wording wasn't so blatant (and probably, to his mind, 'made safe' with an emoticon or two) but that doesn't make his post any less abhorrent. - Becker might like to brush it aside as humor, but I would be genuinely disappointed if you did the same, simply because the target was FMF.

No one should have to deal with such comments.

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Quick recap:

1. Romans posted obscene post (s) about FMF's wife.
2. Due to their obscene nature, 'I' alerted them to the mods.
3. Again, because of their obscene nature, the mods duly removed them.

I thought 'you' knew me well enough to accept this matter-of-factly? - You made a valid post early in this thread that there is a line we shouldn't cross. Romans di ...[text shortened]... u did the same, simply because the target was FMF.

No one should have to deal with such comments.
If his posts were really that obscene he would have been banned. Since you reported his post you can surely recall his exact words?

Über-Nerd

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

NN said he did; someone else says he didn't. Who'm I spozed to believe when I missed the original post? It is quite easy to take screenshots of posts likely to be deleted and post them to flickr, where they won't be deleted. Then we can all see what NN posted.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@moonbus said
NN said he did; someone else says he didn't. Who'm I spozed to believe when I missed the original post? It is quite easy to take screenshots of posts likely to be deleted and post them to flickr, where they won't be deleted. Then we can all see what NN posted.
How would you know if the screenshot was photoshopped?

Über-Nerd

Moves
16 Oct 18

@everyone

One of the lines we oughn't cross is: insulting, or making unpleasant insinuations about, other posters' family members. Attacking third parties who do not have their own accounts here and cannot defend themselves is off-limits.

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@moonbus said
@everyone

One of the lines we oughn't cross is: insulting, or making unpleasant insinuations about, other posters' family members. Attacking third parties who do not have their own accounts here and cannot defend themselves is off-limits.
Attacking parties who do have their own accounts here and can defend themselves is ok? Do you think it's ok to tell someone on here that they suffer from Autism?