1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:01
    @secondson said
    I wonder, if this wasn't an anonymous public forum if charges of slander couldn't be made, punishment being banishment?!

Just a thought.
    Romans1009 has stated more than once that he seeks to insult and riducule people and he does so BECAUSE it's an anonymous public forum. He has insisted that he is different 'in real life'.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:12
    @secondson said
    I hear a lot of humor in Romans posts
    I see hundreds of posts riffing on child abuse: silly stories about the sexualizing of an 8 year old child, of the child being taken to a pub and plied with alcohol until it's drunk and then put into sexual situations with adult women where there are sexual assaults. Over and over and over again. Month after month. If you think it's funny, you ought to be embarrassed.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:14
    @romans1009 said
    BTW, weren’t you forced to publicly apologize to the RHP community AND this website’s owners a few years ago because your behavior was so awful in here?

Isn’t that a fact, Kiddo?
    Bump for FMF (Kiddo)
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:15
    @fmf said
    Romans1009 has stated more than once that he seeks to insult and riducule people and he does so BECAUSE it's an anonymous public forum. He has insisted that he is different 'in real life'.
    You’re such a pathetic lying troll
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:16
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Unfortunately sir it has already been sold into servitude.
    Indentured servitude was outlawed years ago, as were the cheap labor slaves.

At best, you would have to say my avatar is now an illegal immigrant.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:16
    @fmf said
    I see hundreds of posts riffing on child abuse: silly stories about the sexualizing of an 8 year old child, of the child being taken to a pub and plied with alcohol until it's drunk and then put into sexual situations with adult women where there are sexual assaults. Over and over and over again. Month after month. If you think it's funny, you ought to be embarrassed.
    If that’s what you think my posts about tiger are about, you’ve got some serious psychological problems - and I’m being serious when I say that.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:26
    @fmf said
    I've never seen anything like that posted in these threads by anyone. "Hundreds" you say. How could I have missed them? Surely I would have seen at least one, no?

You sound very angry. Is that why you're suggesting I think that kind of thing is funny? You should be embarrassed, not me.

Settle down old chap!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:321 edit
    @secondson said
    I've never seen anything like that posted in these threads by anyone. "Hundreds" you say. How could I have missed them? Surely I would have seen at least one, no?
    Yes hundreds. Stretching back to March/April. I don't know how you have missed the 'story line' and the grinding repetition. Literally hundreds of posts riffing on a story about plying an 8 year old child with alcohol and putting it into sexual situations.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:34
    @secondson said
    .Is that why you're suggesting I think that kind of thing is funny?
    Whether you endorse or enjoy his "humour" is a matter for you.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:57
    @secondson said

You sound very angry. Is that why you're suggesting I think that kind of thing is funny? You should be embarrassed, not me.

Settle down old chap!
    He’s desperate to try to smear me, and because his moral compass blew a gasket quite a while ago, he’s resorted to lying to do it.

Sad.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:59
    @fmf said
    Yes hundreds. Stretching back to March/April. I don't know how you have missed the 'story line' and the grinding repetition. Literally hundreds of posts riffing on a story about plying an 8 year old child with alcohol and putting it into sexual situations.
    You’re a disturbed guy, stinky.

Why don’t you give the lying and trolling a rest? We all need a break from your monotonous BS
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 22:04
    @romans1009 said
    BTW, weren’t you forced to publicly apologize to the RHP community AND this website’s owners a few years ago because your behavior was so awful in here?

Isn’t that a fact, Kiddo?
    I wonder why Kiddo (FMF) won’t answer this question. I guess he realizes he can’t lie and deny it because everyone on here read him admit to being forced to write a community-wide apology to RHP chess players AND apologize to this website’s owners for his atrocious behavior.

Think about it. How bad would someone’s behavior have to be to be forced to apologize to the RHP website’s owners?

That’s Kiddo for you: Once a troll, always a troll!
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 22:171 edit
    @secondson said
    I find it difficult to believe that FMF would be so diabolical.
    I haven't spoken to Romans1009 since it happened. That's about 6 months ago.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 22:251 edit
    @badradger said
    we all make mistakes, what about forgive and forget,lets not get to heavy about trivial mumblings, lifes to short whether your in or out of the godsquad.
    Easy to say when you haven’t been here 5 minutes and the only skin you have in this game is a newfound level of goodwill based on you nearly snuffing it recently.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 22:31
    @fmf said
    I haven't spoken to Romans1009 since it happened. That's about 6 months ago.
    And I’m very grateful for that, stinky.

Now if you could just stop talking about me...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree