Cult I was born into finally exposed.

Cult I was born into finally exposed.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
You know nothing of the teachings of Christ otherwise you would not even get caught up in a cult. You are a once saved always saved gullible church sycophant, who idolizes the pastor. You spent the last 4 years or so condemning what I said about the teachings of Christ and calling me all kinds of derogatory names. I have no pity for you... you damn idiot. Maybe if you apolog ...[text shortened]... me that your doctrine has changed and more in keeping with what Jesus preached then I may have pity.
Maybe if you practiced what you preach more people would give you the time of day.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Maybe if you practiced what you preach more people would give you the time of day.
LOL That's just it dj. He does!

What Rajk preaches and practices is the false gospel of works. He thinks he's doing God a favor by condemning the church.

What Rajk hasn't learned yet is that the conviction of the Holy Spirit leads one to Christ, but the condemnation of the devil drives one away.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Therein lies your problem. You have a pedestal complex, also called celebrity worship. That is what you need to rid yourself of. You idolize people and then start believing in them rather than in God and in Jesus Christ. You follow them rather than follow Christ. So the crook running the cult is your god and you follow him. That is why it was so hard for you to leave and to report the crook.

You dont listen to Christ because I tell you what He said and since you decided you do not like me, therefore you ignore what Jesus said also

That is the height of stupidity. Go fix yourself.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
Therein lies your problem. You have a pedestal complex, also called celebrity worship. That is what you need to rid yourself of. You idolize people and then start believing in them rather than in God and in Jesus Christ. You follow them rather than follow Christ. So the crook running the cult is your god and you follow him. That is why it was so hard for you to leave and ...[text shortened]... e me, therefore you ignore what Jesus said also

That is the height of stupidity. Go fix yourself.
What you say about me couldn’t be further from the truth. When are you going to stop judging people you know nothing about? Can’t help yourself can you?

I have no issue with the teachings of Christ. I have an issue with hypocrisy. People saying follow the teachings of Christ but they don’t.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@secondson said

What Rajk preaches and practices is the false gospel of works. He thinks he's doing God a favor by condemning the church.

What Rajk hasn't learned yet is that the conviction of the Holy Spirit leads one to Christ, but the condemnation of the devil drives one away.
Actually from my perspective he doesn’t because he keeps on telling people to follow the teachings of Christ, but does he himself seem to do so? Where’s the humility? Where’s the love and the gentleness?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 20

@secondson said

Utter garbage. I have never said anything of any gospel of works neither did Christ. The church was condemned in the time of Christ as it is now. Many churches are full of material excess, sexual immorality, and false doctrines. These churches are not of God. The church of Jesus Christ is composed of all the people all over the world who keep His commandments, not those who hypocritically profess with their mouth that they have the Holy Spirit

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Actually from my perspective he doesn’t because he keeps on telling people to follow the teachings of Christ, but does he himself seem to do so? Where’s the humility? Where’s the love and the gentleness?
Again your weakness is showing. You want false humility, fake love and shallow gentleness all provided by your cult leader. You are a sucker, because you have failed to understand the teachings of Christ, and to keep them. Even when someone reminds you of the teachings of Christ [like me], you fabricate excuses why you can not or should not follow Christ. If you had Christ in you, God would have guided you. God takes care of his own. Gods people do not get led away by false doctrines and cult leaders.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
Utter garbage. I have never said anything of any gospel of works neither did Christ. The church was condemned in the time of Christ as it is now. Many churches are full of material excess, sexual immorality, and false doctrines. These churches are not of God. The church of Jesus Christ is composed of all the people all over the world who keep His commandments, not those who hypocritically profess with their mouth that they have the Holy Spirit
What about the people who hypocritically tell people to follow the commands of Christ yet they themselves don’t? Can anyone take them seriously?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 20
2 edits

@dj2becker said
What about the people who hypocritically tell people to follow the commands of Christ yet they themselves don’t? Can anyone take them seriously?
You do not need to listen to me or anyone for that matter. You need to listen to Christ. Your question is nonsense and shows that you are a fool. The commandment from Christ to keep His commandments does not come with an exception that if the person telling you to do so does not do so himself excuses you from keeping these commandments. One has to wonder what level of intellect you have and what reasoning ability you possess. They are very screwed up.

Christ will judge all people. I dont know your personal life [apart from what you have stated here over the years], and you do not know of mine.

Moves
01 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
You do not need to listen to me or anyone for that matter. You need to listen to Christ. Your question is nonsense and shows that you are a fool. The commandment from Christ to keep His commandments does not come with an exception that if the person telling you to do so does not do so himself excuses you from keeping these commandments. One has to wonder what level of intell ...[text shortened]... ur personal life [apart from what you have stated here over the years], and you do not know of mine.
Do you think all the teaching of Christ are important or only the ones that you like?

What about this one from Matt 5:22

But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Do you think all the teaching of Christ are important or only the ones that you like?

What about this one from Matt 5:22

But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
Im not angry and you are not my brother. Anyway I wont want to be in your shoes and have to account for why you stupidly neglected to speak out while your cult leaders sexually abused children. Maybe you were aiding and abetting the process.

F

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
The title of the thread has nothing to do with you making fallacious assumptions about what I did or didn’t do when I left.
I haven't said anything false about you. Why would you start a thread - with this topic - and then endeavour to keep what you did or didn't do secret?

Did you do anything to expose what was going on in the cult when you managed to escape after 25 years?

Having "escaped" yourself, did you feel you had any moral obligations to alert anyone?

Your defensiveness and silence in reply to these questions invite "assumptions".

It's as if you want to turn your own victimhood, in harness with this odd defensiveness and silence - on a topic you yourself raised - into the topic of discussion.

Do you think your treatment at the hands of the cult has had a detrimental effect on your integrity that persists to this day?

Moves
02 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
Im not angry and you are not my brother. Anyway I wont want to be in your shoes and have to account for why you stupidly neglected to speak out while your cult leaders sexually abused children. Maybe you were aiding and abetting the process.
You haven’t the foggiest notion.

Moves
02 Oct 20

@fmf said
I haven't said anything false about you. Why would you start a thread - with this topic - and then endeavour to keep what you did or didn't do secret?

Did you do anything to expose what was going on in the cult when you managed to escape after 25 years?

Having "escaped" yourself, did you feel you had any moral obligations to alert anyone?

Your defensiveness and silence ...[text shortened]... t at the hands of the cult has had a detrimental effect on your integrity that persists to this day?
I’m not going to fall for your bait. I am perfectly happy with my contributions towards exposing the cult. I don’t have the urge to share those contributions with you and Dive based upon your past history of trolling. Over and out.

F

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I am perfectly happy with my contributions towards exposing the cult.
What contributions?