Cult I was born into finally exposed.

Cult I was born into finally exposed.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I don’t have the urge to share those contributions with you and Dive based upon your past history of trolling.
I am not aware of any such "trolling". The irony in all this is that you suddenly claimed, a few years ago, that you had been damaged by living in a cult in order to admit and make excuses for a culmination in your own trolling behaviour.

F

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I’m not going to fall for your bait.
It's not "bait". It's the topic of the thread. You "escaped". Cult "exposed". People still "trapped". You say you "feel for" the victims. You alter the stories you've told in order to sidestep discussion of moral issues. And you become furtive when asked about what moral obligations you were saddled with having "escaped".

Moves
02 Oct 20

@fmf said
What contributions?
As I said before I’m not falling for your bait. Clearly your intentions are to ridicule and troll.

Moves
02 Oct 20

@fmf said
It's not "bait". It's the topic of the thread. You "escaped". Cult "exposed". People still "trapped". You say you "feel for" the victims. You alter the stories you've told in order to sidestep discussion of moral issues. And you become furtive when asked about what moral obligations you were saddled with having "escaped".
I haven’t altered a thing. Your memory simply fails you.

F

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Clearly your intentions are to ridicule and troll.
You have claimed that you were psychologically abused until you reached your 20s and you have claimed that your sister was raped by one of the cult's counsellors.

Clearly, I am not trying to "ridicule" you about this kind of stuff.

If the fact that you are attempting to dismiss - as "ridicule" - being pressed on the moral obligations [that escaping from the cult landed you with] suggests to me that it might be healthier for you to analyze it [having raised the topic yourself] than constantly run away from the issue.

It's not enough, surely, for you to be still playing victim cards over a decade later.

F

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I managed to escape after 25 years. I feel for the ones that are still trapped there.
Putting aside whatever you personally did or didn't do, having removed yourself from the cult, do you feel that escapees have some moral obligation - with regard to those who are still trapped there - to do something to expose the cult?

Moves
02 Oct 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Putting aside whatever you personally did or didn't do, having removed yourself from the cult, do you feel that escapees have some moral obligation - with regard to those who are still trapped there - to do something to expose the cult?
Why else do you think I told my story to the media, genius?

If you think I told you everything I’ve been through or done since leaving you are mistaken. What I’ve shared here equates to a drop in the bucket.

Moves
02 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I haven’t altered a thing. Your memory simply fails you.
When I have time, I will dig out the old thread and remind you of what you said.

Moves
02 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When I have time, I will dig out the old thread and remind you of what you said.
Share it with FMF, he seems to have forgotten.

Moves
03 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I’m not going to fall for your bait. I am perfectly happy with my contributions towards exposing the cult. I don’t have the urge to share those contributions with you and Dive based upon your past history of trolling. Over and out.
When you say “trolling” do you mean trolling as in the time you viciously trolled my about my dead mother, or is that somehow ok in your weird little world of “universal morality”?

Moves
03 Oct 20

@divegeester said
When you say “trolling” do you mean trolling as in the time you viciously trolled my about my dead mother, or is that somehow ok in your weird little world of “universal morality”?
If you want to categorie ‘me telling someone to cut you some slack due to trauma you suffered when loosing your mother at a young age’ as trolling then that’s your prerogative. My intentions were genuine.

Moves
03 Oct 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
If you want to categorie ‘me telling someone to cut you some slack due to trauma you suffered when loosing your mother at a young age’ as trolling then that’s your prerogative. My intentions were genuine.
This is blatantly untrue.

You made those sick comments in a sarcastic manner in 'banter' with Romans. It was undoubtedly your lowest point in these forums. (And it has plenty of competition). Indeed, it was the depravity of those comments that had you first share the psychological damage you had experienced in the cult. presumably to garner sympathy.

Moves
03 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

You made those sick comments in a sarcastic manner in 'banter' with Romans. It was undoubtedly your lowest point in these forums. (And it has plenty of competition). Indeed, it was the depravity of those comments that had you first share the psychological damage you had experienced in the cult. presumably to garner sympathy.
You are free to interpret the incident as you see fit. You don’t have to believe that my intentions were genuine then as they have always been.

Moves
03 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Thanks.

Moves
03 Oct 20

@divegeester said
Thanks.
Birds of a feather... 😉