Curiosity Corner

Curiosity Corner

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 May 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
What is "the question"?
What question?

K

Germany

Moves
28 May 16

What is "the question"?
Example?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 May 16

Curiosity Corner (OP)

"1. What are the three most important absolute truths revealed within the Word of God?"

2. If you knew that you would die one hour from now, what would you do during your final hour of life on earth?

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
28 May 16

[b]Curiosity Corner (OP)

"1. What are the three most important absolute truths revealed within the Word of God?"

2. If you knew that you would die one hour from now, what would you do during your final hour of life on earth?[/b]
2. If you knew that you would die one hour from now, what would you do during your final hour of life on earth?

Get the last word in on this forum, knowing that nobody would be able to answer on time.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by finnegan

Get the last word in on this forum, knowing that nobody would be able to answer on time.
And what would "the last word in on this forum" be?

F

Moves
29 May 16

Mine would almost certainly be, to whomsoever it applied, and candidates are legion:

"But you're still dodging the question."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 May 16

Curiosity Corner (OP)

"2. If you knew that you would die one hour from now, what would you do during your final hour of life on earth?"

3. Have you decided on a simple cremation without a ceremony or a graveside service;
if so, how will the epitaph on your tombstone read?

F

Moves
29 May 16

Have you decided on a simple cremation without a ceremony or a graveside service;
if so, how will the epitaph on your tombstone read?
I consider these things to be, essentially, none of my business. Grieving and commemoration are matters exclusively for those who survive me as it is to their needs that such things cater. My next of kin would be those who would decide. The only circumstances in which I could see myself expressing certain wishes in this regard would be if it were deemed necessary to avert some sort of family dispute.

Moves
29 May 16

apocaholism

Moves
29 May 16
2 edits

Have you decided on a simple cremation without a ceremony or a graveside service; if so, how will the epitaph on your tombstone read?
You obsession with the subject of 'death' is unhealthy. Focus on life and things that are good. Otherwise ask your pastor for help.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
Mine would almost certainly be, to whomsoever it applied, and candidates are legion:

"But you're still dodging the question."
Of course, whether they actually are, or not. Classic.

Anything, as long as you get that last bit of derision, eh?

F

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Of course, whether they actually are, or not. Classic.

Anything, as long as you get that last bit of derision, eh?
But aren't you - here and now - just subjecting me to a bit of derision in response to my bit of harmless, self-deprecating levity? 🙁

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You obsession with the subject of 'death' is unhealthy. Focus on life and things that are good. Otherwise ask your pastor for help.
Do you fear death?

Moves
31 May 16

Do you fear death?
Not as much as you are obsessed with it.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Jun 16

"If God didn't exist, what possible difference would it make whether or not people put their faith in Him?" -@FKBH