1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '16 11:24
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Dasa: ""You have to find the pure Vaishnava translation and not the translation from a pseudo wine dinking and fornicating and meat eating and animal killing nut job professor of Hindu studies who speculates and doesn't particularly knows Sanskrit that well."

Don't you miss him?
    Over the years, one of the things I found most interesting about Dasa was ~ once one hacked one's way through the foliage of mythological specifics ~ how much he reminded me of many of the Christians here.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 23:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Over the years, one of the things I found most interesting about Dasa was ~ once one hacked one's way through the foliage of mythological specifics ~ how much he reminded me of many of the Christians here.
    @Dasa: "Player banned from site."
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 01:30
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Can you tender absolute proof for that absolute truth, or must we absolutely take your word for it?
    Yeah, even if you change your name !!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 03:281 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    @Dasa: "Player banned from site."
    Yes, but he was banned for hate speech and spamming the forum. I'm not talking about that. The aspect of Dasa's mind map that reminded me of many of the Christian religionists, like yourself, were all the assertions about "true religion" and "absolute truth" and how such things were "self-evident" and so on. In so far as all that was concerned, Dasa and many Christians were much of muchness. His ideology was no more or less far-fetched than yours or that of other Christians, as was his sense of certainty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree