1. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 16:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus of Nazareth is not your kind of Jew, that is why your people rejected Him.

The Instructor
    We have rejected him because we do not believe in idolising humans. We also believe that the Messianic Age has not arrived.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 17:321 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    We have rejected him because we do not believe in idolising humans. We also believe that the Messianic Age has not arrived.
    It seems that it was only the Jews of all the tribes of Israel that rejected Jesus (Yahshua) as the coming Messiah. Did the Jews really know better than the other tribes? The other tribes hailed Yahshua as the one that comes in the name of the Lord and is worthy of respect and worship as the Son of God. But I thank the Jews for their rejection, because I may not have had the chance to accept Him as my Savior.

As a Christian, I do not believe in idolizing humans, like Elvis Presley, however, we Christians believe Yahshua is much more than a human. We Christians believe Yahshua is the incarnation of the invisible God. We Christians are now waiting for you Jews to say "Blessed in He that comes in the name of the Lord" and pray for His soon return.

YouTube

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 17:46
    It seems that it was only the Jews of all the tribes of Israel that rejected Jesus (Yahshua) as the coming Messiah. Did the Jews really know better than the other tribes? The other tribes hailed Yahshua as the one that comes in the name of the Lord and is worthy of respect and worship as the Son of God. But I thank the Jews for their rejection, because I ...[text shortened]... and pray for His soon return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw12hgTazBA

The Instructor
    Anyway, it is Rosh HaShanah tomorrow, the Jewish new year.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 17:58
    Anyway, it is Rosh HaShanah tomorrow, the Jewish new year.
    Yes, I believe that is what you Jews celebrate instead of the Feast of Trumpets for all Israel as recorded in the Holy Bible.

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 18:19
    Yes, I believe that is what you Jews celebrate instead of the Feast of Trumpets for all Israel as recorded in the Holy Bible.

The Instructor
    I do not believe in the Holy Bible, I believe in the Torah and the Talmud.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 20:151 edit
    I do not believe in the Holy Bible, I believe in the Torah and the Talmud.
    The Torah is the first five books of the Holy Bible. So you must mean you believe in the Talmud.

Yahshua condemned the traditions of men by the Scribes and Pharisees, who taught it, because it nullified the teachings of the Scriptures. The warning of Christ about the tradition of men that voids Scripture (Mark 7:1-13), is in fact, a direct reference to traditions of men that has been written down in the Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the Mishnah, which existed in oral form during Christ's lifetime.

The Instructor
  7. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 06:24
    The Torah is the first five books of the Holy Bible. So you must mean you believe in the Talmud.

Yahshua condemned the traditions of men by the Scribes and Pharisees, who taught it, because it nullified the teachings of the Scriptures. The warning of Christ about the tradition of men that voids Scripture (Mark 7:1-13), is in fact, a direct reference to ...[text shortened]... part of it, the Mishnah, which existed in oral form during Christ's lifetime.

The Instructor
    As I said, I don't believe in Jesus, so why would I care about Jesus's warning? He was a false prophet.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 08:40
    As I said, I don't believe in Jesus, so why would I care about Jesus's warning? He was a false prophet.
    Well, I can only say that it remains to be seen. Your lack of knowledge and understanding of what Jesus (Yahshua) prophecised is probably your problem in believing what you do. There are even many ideas among Christians as to what Yahshua meant by all His sayings. Below I reference a video in which the idea of Jesus being a false prophet is discussed that may help you understand, at least, I hope it may.

YouTube

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  9. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 15:35
    Well, I can only say that it remains to be seen. Your lack of knowledge and understanding of what Jesus (Yahshua) prophecised is probably your problem in believing what you do. There are even many ideas among Christians as to what Yahshua meant by all His sayings. Below I reference a video in which the idea of Jesus being a false prophet is discussed that ...[text shortened]... ne20e6SI

The Instructor
    I will attempt to watch your video when I have the time 🙂. It's 2 hours right? Don't have that time in the week but will watch it on the weekend. I'd just like to say that I hope our disagreements stay on the forum and not anywhere else. Thank you for at least being civilised unlike Mr. Robbie Carrobie.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 17:07
    I will attempt to watch your video when I have the time 🙂. It's 2 hours right? Don't have that time in the week but will watch it on the weekend. I'd just like to say that I hope our disagreements stay on the forum and not anywhere else. Thank you for at least being civilised unlike Mr. Robbie Carrobie.
    The Feast Of Trumpets - No Man Knows The Day Or Hour

YouTube

The Instructor
  11. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 19:46
    The Feast Of Trumpets - No Man Knows The Day Or Hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0QT_Ar4dY

The Instructor
    Just a question... Why do sign off with "The Instructor"?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 21:051 edit
    Tygert, which of the statements of Jesus do you think demonstrates to you that He was a false prophet ?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 21:31
    Just a question... Why do sign off with "The Instructor"?
    I answered this question about a month or so ago. You can research the answer if you are really interested in it. Some people seem to object to me signing off with...

14. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    07 Sep '13 06:09
    I answered this question about a month or so ago. You can research the answer if you are really interested in it. Some people seem to object to me signing off with...

No I wasn't being funny and I don't have a problem, just curious.
  15. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    07 Sep '13 11:47
    Dasa is a demon

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree