1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:291 edit
    Can you tell the forum what his Divine Grace has/had to say about Islam please Dasa?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:53
    Don't do it Dasa. You might get banned again for telling the truth.

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 11:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds

The Instructor
    I'm interested in what his Divine Grace has/had to say not Dasa. Dasa has made his views quire clear on the topic.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 14:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds

The Instructor
    It's always worth rolling this one out from time to time, however.

Just to watch Dasa squirm as he cannot bring himself to say that his Divine Grace was basically complimentary and tolerant, and therefore completely at odds with Dasa's own views. Which are that Muslims should be exterminated.

Dasa has even rationalised this contradiction by saying that his Divine Grace was being diplomatic, pragmatic etc when talking about Islam. Didn't have time, inclination etc to set out his views etc etc.

in other words, saying his Divine Grace was effectively lying when being complimentary.

And thereby implying that his Divine Grace would have supported his attitude towards Islam.

Which is the biggest lie of them all.

Ironic that Dasa should encourage us to follow his Divine Grace's teachings, when they are incompatible with his own.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 14:55
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Can you tell the forum what his Divine Grace has/had to say about Islam please Dasa?
    if i remember correctly, he expressed his opinion at one time that muslim men should be executed. on opinion that surprisingly, caused him to be banned.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 15:01
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    if i remember correctly, he expressed his opinion at one time that muslim men should be executed. on opinion that surprisingly, caused him to be banned.
    His Divine Grace never said this, I believe.

You think it was surprising that Dasa was banned for saying this?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 15:01
    we should cut back on this kind o threads. thread where you tempt idiots into showing just how idiotic they are. it is impossible that the person in question would revise his/her position.

i created the "Numbers 31" as "let me see you explain this". the lesson of that thread was that there were a lot of "humans" on this forum that were quite ok with genocide. nobody won from that thread. there were no deep, interesting discussions. there was no new knowledge to be gained. just the horrifying realization that we are sharing the planet with beings that think it is ok to kill women and children in god's name for the sins of others.

so what is the point of this thread?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 15:04
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    His Divine Grace never said this, I believe.

You think it was surprising that Dasa was banned for saying this?
    sarcasm shouldn't be used in an online forum. without voice inflection, or facial expression, it is hard to detect it so it becomes useless. but it's hard to abstain.

i hoped the affirmation was ridiculous enough that the sarcasm is obvious.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 15:12
    sarcasm shouldn't be used in an online forum. without voice inflection, or facial expression, it is hard to detect it so it becomes useless. but it's hard to abstain.

i hoped the affirmation was ridiculous enough that the sarcasm is obvious.
    OK. I thought so, but in this forum I never assume anything.
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 15:191 edit
    we should cut back on this kind o threads. thread where you tempt idiots into showing just how idiotic they are. it is impossible that the person in question would revise his/her position.

i created the "Numbers 31" as "let me see you explain this". the lesson of that thread was that there were a lot of "humans" on this forum that were quite ok with geno ...[text shortened]... d children in god's name for the sins of others.

so what is the point of this thread?
    Actually, I think most of the Numbers 31 thread was about justifying a Biblical account of a genocide.

Dasa advocates a genocide today.

I don't think many other posters on this forum advocate a genocide today.

Dasa has turned up recently reminding us to seek his Divine Grace's views on true religion.

It therefore seems entirely valid of PK to seek to remind Dasa of the hypocrisy in his position, as Dasa does not follow his Divine Grace's teachings on Islam.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:04
    Actually, I think most of the Numbers 31 thread was about justifying a Biblical account of a genocide.

Dasa has turned up recently reminding us to seek his Divine Grace's views on true religion.

It therefore seems entirely valid of P ...[text shortened]... the hypocrisy in his position, as Dasa does not follow his Divine Grace's teachings on Islam.
    Also, I seem to recall Dasa telling the forum that anyone who deviated from the teachings of his Divine Grace was a 'false teacher'.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:25

It therefore seems entirely valid of P ...[text shortened]... the hypocrisy in his position, as Dasa does not follow his Divine Grace's teachings on Islam.
    "Dasa advocates a genocide today."

it shouldn't matter and it doesn't. you can't really say "killing 1000 people is better than killing 1002,5".

the main question is: why do we fukin care what people like dasa think and say on an online forum?
    what are we to gain from telling dasa he is an abject human being? he is not gonna change, he is a nut that is all talk (so far), and everybody knows he is a nut. nobody will praise how awesome you are for doing what every decent human being is required to do.

we do this all the time. we keep trying to teach rjhinds evolution. we keep trying to teach robbie that maybe gays deserve the same tax breaks as other married couples and it isn't his fukin business anyway if gays get married.

some things are not up for debate. when someone says something so utterly reprehensible, people should ignore him and move on.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:47

it shouldn't matter and it doesn't. you can't really say "killing 1000 people is better than killing 1002,5".

the main question is: why do we fukin care what people like dasa think and say on an online forum?
    what are we to gain from telling dasa he is an abject human being? he is not gonna change, he is a nut ...[text shortened]... n someone says something so utterly reprehensible, people should ignore him and move on.
    We don't care. It passes the time in between chess moves. Besides, it will be fun to see if he answers the direct question or whether he dodges it again.
  14. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:49

what are we to gain from telling dasa he is an abject human being? he is not gonna change, he is a nut ...[text shortened]... n someone says something so utterly reprehensible, people should ignore him and move on.
    I didn't make a comparison between killing 1000 people and killing 1002,5.

On your other points, I don't think anyone who posts here regularly against Dasa, RJHinds and robbie's views on Islam, evolution and homosexuality think for one moment that they are going to change their views.

I am surprised that you think that is their agenda.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 21:54
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    NO.

You are not qualified to discuss spirituality in anyway whatsoever.

However if you can give me 5 examples of the difference,s between true religion and false relgion I will discuss with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree