"Deliver me Jesus" Quotes

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Mar 05

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Mar 05

We have had the "quote of the day" , the philosophical quote of the day", The "theological quote of the day" and most recently the "Christian quote of the day." I am starting a new thread to expose the charletons of our time, the whores of Christianity and I will call this thread the "Deliver me Jesus" thread.

Let's begin with Benny Hinn: "I'm telling you. People will be-- people-- I'm telling you, I feel the anointing talking here. People are going to be canceling funeral services and bringing their dead in the their caskets, placing them --my God! I feel the anointing here--placing them before a television set, waiting for God's power to come through and touch them."

Let us pray for a lot of phormaldyhyde.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Mar 05
1 edit

"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible,without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice,
as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc."
-- Jerry Falwell, Finding Inner Peace and Strength

As I mentioned in another thread today, this man operates a University that people actually pay tuition to in exchange for an "education." And some praise him for this effort.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Mar 05
1 edit

"[Homosexuals] want to come into churches and disrupt church services and throw blood all around and try to give people AIDS and spit in the face of ministers."
-- Pat Robertson, 700 Club

This man also runs a University where youth go to be "educated." And people praise him for doing this good work.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Mar 05

"The Word of the Lord is coming to you from Oral Roberts' mouth today, if you strip Jim Bakker, you've touched God's anointed, you've harmed God's prophet. And the word of the Lord says, "touch not my anointed, do no harm to my prophets"... I beg you, headquarters of a great denomination, one that we respect and love, desist, move back, and treat Jim Bakker as what he is , an anointed man, a prophet of God,. And the hand of the Lord will not fall upon you." Oral Roberts

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
"The Word of the Lord is coming to you from Oral Roberts' mouth today, if you strip Jim Bakker, you've touched God's anointed, you've harmed God's prophet. And the word of the Lord says, "touch not my anointed, do no harm to my prophets"... I beg you, headquarters of a great denomination, one that we respect and love, desist, move back, and treat ...[text shortened]... inted man, a prophet of God,. And the hand of the Lord will not fall upon you." Oral Roberts
I forgot to add that Oral Roberts is the leader of another great institution of "higher learning."

Hmmm . . .

Moves
13 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
I forgot to add that Oral Roberts is the leader of another great institution of "higher learning."
Depressing, isn't it.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
13 Mar 05

"I'm trying to find the correct name for it ... this utter absolute, asinine, idiotic stupidity of men marrying men. ... I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain; if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died."

This stated by Jimmy Swaggert on omni one during a sermon broadcast. The remarks were met with applause. He also called for legislation banning Gay marraige. He is obviously one who believes in the sanctity of marraige as he was arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Nyxie

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
13 Mar 05

These guys ought to be locked up ..... and you can guess what I would do with the key .....

The Apologist

Moves
13 Mar 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

These guys ought to be locked up ..... and you can guess what I would do with the key .....

Recycle it?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
13 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
Recycle it?

Now you mention it ... melting it and use the material again would be a reasonable alternative.

The Apologist

Moves
13 Mar 05

Now you mention it ... melting it and use the material again would be a reasonable alternative.
Can't say they've never met a fundy who didn't care about the environment. 😉

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
13 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
Can't say they've never met a fundy who didn't care about the environment. 😉
LOL!

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
13 Mar 05

You know, I am not sure if you mean Kirk and DrScribbles or you mean the
people whom they are aping when you say 'these guys.'

It looks like I am getting a touch of the 'conspircy syndrome.' 🙁

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Mar 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
"I'm trying to find the correct name for it ... this utter absolute, asinine, idiotic stupidity of men marrying men. ... I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain; if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died."

This stated by Jimmy Swaggert on omni one during a sermon broadcast. ...[text shortened]... ho believes in the sanctity of marraige as he was arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Nyxie
Nyxie, that was beautiful. He would love my next quote, but to be honest, it is so long, I can only give you the website. It is the website for the Wesboro Baptist Church of Topeka Kansas. One would think that it might be something like www.wesborobaptist.com or something like that, but it isn't. It is www.godhatesfags.com. If you are a Swede or a tsunami victim, you will particularly enjoy your fate in hell.