1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '05 18:02
    "I would like all the women here to cross their legs. The gates of hell have now been closed." Rev. Billy Sunday
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    13 Mar '05 18:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    "I would like all the women here to cross their legs. The gates of hell have now been closed." Rev. Billy Sunday

They sure have a certain sense of black humour ..... you can't deny that 😀
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '05 19:46
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

They sure have a certain sense of black humour ..... you can't deny that 😀
    It's only humorous because you're over there and we're over here suffering with this stuff.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    13 Mar '05 20:57
    It's only humorous because you're over there and we're over here suffering with this stuff.

I never even heard of that Benny whatshisname .... you sure have a lot of exotic shrude businessmen in the States.

Does he belong to what is called the "electronic church" in the US ?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '05 21:01

I never even heard of that Benny whatshisname .... you sure have a lot of exotic shrude businessmen in the States.

Does he belong to what is called the "electronic church" in the US ?
    Amen, my brother. You need to stay out of church more and turn on your tv fo some real religion.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    13 Mar '05 21:241 edit
    Amen, my brother. You need to stay out of church more and turn on your tv fo some real religion.
    I'll do that, if I can find the channel he's on
    ...... I sure can use a good laugh every now and then ...... 😛
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 01:27
    "I love to talk about money. I just love to talk about money. Let me be very clear- I want your money. I deserve your money. The church deserves your money." Rod Parsley, pastor World Harvest Church*

*Please note Parsely did not receive his education at Liberty University, Oral Roberts University or Regency University. He has no education.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 01:32
    "If you will divest, God will invest." Rod Parsley
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 02:18
    "But when you come to Heritage USA, remember to bring your Bible and your VISA card - because the Bible is the Holy Truth, and God doesn't take American Express"
    -- James Bakker, televangelist and former owner of the now defunct Bible-based amusement park Heritage USA
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 03:26
    "When people learn to give, they have the experience of money. Giving presupposes that I HAVE and brings to pass that which it presupposes." Rev. Frederick Eikerenkeotter (aka, Rev. Ike).

I sure hope Bbarr returns to the forums soon so he can explain what this quote means, though he might be resistent to it as he has not learned to give what he owes.
  11. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 05:34
    I'm pennance for mentioning religion in a thread in the debates forum, I offer my public apology in the form of a quote bearing in great mind th subject that was at hand.

JERRY FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.
    PAT ROBERTSON: Well, yes.
    JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say "you helped this happen."

Who knew?

Nyxie
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 13:01
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I'm pennance for mentioning religion in a thread in the debates forum, I offer my public apology in the form of a quote bearing in great mind th subject that was at hand.

JERRY FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.
    PAT ROBERTSON: Well, yes.
    JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successf ...[text shortened]... - I point the finger in their face and say "you helped this happen."

Who knew?

Nyxie
    Was he talking about the 9/11 terrorists attacks?
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 14:46

Reading this thread strengtens my conviction that The Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church has a very sound and necessary fundament for its existance.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 15:22

Reading this thread strengtens my conviction that The Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church has a very sound and necessary fundament for its existance.
    Oh, you just wait. I'm working my way over to the Catholics. It won't be pretty either. Your surroundings are more aesthetically pleasing so I'll give you that.
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 15:35
    Oh, you just wait. I'm working my way over to the Catholics. It won't be pretty either. Your surroundings are more aesthetically pleasing so I'll give you that.
    I'll be happy to speed things along.

"From a canonical point of view, the bishop or religious superior is neither morally nor legally responsible for a criminal act committed by one of his clerics."
    --Rev. Gianfrano Ghirlanda, Dean at Gregorian University in Rome

How convenient. I wonder if the canon was designed that way, intentionally allowing superiors to turn or blind eye to or even facilitate child molestation by employees, or if it just worked out that way serendipitously.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree