1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 00:43
    "Heaven has a north, a south, an east and a west. Consequently, heaven must be a planet." Kenneth Copeland, TV Evangelist and Oral Roberts University graduate.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 00:501 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    "Heaven has a north, a south, an east and a west. Consequently, heaven must be a planet." Kenneth Copeland, TV Evangelist and Oral Roberts University graduate.
    Are things that bad in Electronic Church Land ?

I wonder why you guys over there still need sitcoms to amuse the masses ....... 😛
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 01:02
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Are things that bad in Electronic Church Land ?

I wonder why you guys over there still need sitcoms to amuse the masses ....... 😛
    Have you gotten your satellite dish yet so you can partake of these blessed moments?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 01:16
    Please visit www.landoverbaptist.com and visit the ministry store and get a "what would Jesus do" thong. This site is just too good.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 01:55
    "Homosexuality is a sexual addiction that should not be rewarded with special civil rights." Randall Terry, founder of Operation Rescue and Shiavo family spokeman. His son, Jamiel, later ackowledged that he was a homosexual.

There is a God.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 01:57
    If a Christian voted for Bill Clinton, he sinned against God. It's that simple." More pearls of wisdom from Randall Terry, Shiavo family spokesman.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 02:01
    "The only time people were poor in the Bible is when they were under a curse." Robert Tilton
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 02:56
    Have you gotten your satellite dish yet so you can partake of these blessed moments?

No satellite dish for me yet .....
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 03:01
    If a Christian voted for Bill Clinton, he sinned against God. It's that simple." More pearls of wisdom from Randall Terry, Shiavo family spokesman.

I see, Terri's parents are evil people .... well, stupid and bigoted to say the least.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 11:14
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

I see, Terri's parents are evil people .... well, stupid and bigoted to say the least.
    I think you're jumping to the wrong conclusion here. My "Deliver me, Jesus" quotes are simply a reflection upon the fool who speaks this nonsense. It is indeed unfortunate that this parasite has found a willing host in this grief-struck family.
  11. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 17:27
    Rail as they will about 'discrimination,' women are simply not endowed by
    nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition and the will to
    succeed in the fiercely competitive world of Western capitalism.

Pat Buchanan, 11/22/83
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 21:45
    "His mind is first rate." John Moody, describing the mental faculties of Pope John Paul 2.
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 23:04
    I think you're jumping to the wrong conclusion here. My "Deliver me, Jesus" quotes are simply a reflection upon the fool who speaks this nonsense. It is indeed unfortunate that this parasite has found a willing host in this grief-struck family.

Shocking indeed.
  14. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 01:061 edit
    Triad supernal, both super-God and super-good, Guardian of the theosophy of Christian men, direct us aright to the super-unknown and super-brilliant and highest summit of the mystic oracles, where the simple and absolute and changeless mysteries of theology lie hidden within the superluminous gloom of the silence, revealing hidden things, which in its deepest darkness shines above the most super-brilliant, and in the altogether impalpable and invisible fills to overflowing the eyeless minds with glories of surpassing beauty.

Deity of our Lord Jesus, the cause and completing of all, which preserves the parts concordant with the whole, and is neither part nor whole, and whole and part, as embracing in itself everything both whole and part and being above and before, perfect indeed in the imperfect as source of perfection, but imperfect in the perfect as super-perfect and pre-perfect, form producing form in things without form as source of form, formless in the forms as above form, essence penetrating without stain the essences throughout, and super-essential, exalted above every essence, setting bounds to all principalities and orders and established in every principality and order.

--Dionysius the Areopagite
  15. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 01:11

.... and guess what people do with parasites ? ....... exactly !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree