"Deliver me Jesus" Quotes

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
25 Mar 05

"Husband=Judas"
"Courts=Sannhedren"
"Gov. Bush=Pilate"

Holy week placards for Terri Schiavo

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
25 Mar 05

"He murdered that poor woman today." Pat Robertson on the killing of Terry Schiavo by Judge Greer

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
26 Mar 05

"The purveyors of abortion on demand have stripped Randall Terry of everything he owned....The home was sold, all Randall's equity and assetts were given to pro-abortion activists, Bank accounts were seized...even his frequent flyer miles were taken by court order. Please give generously as you can to restore what the enemy took."

Randall Terry's website trying to raise money for his $400,000 home. He was not paying child support during this time.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
26 Mar 05
3 edits

Originally posted by kirksey957
"The purveyors of abortion on demand have stripped Randall Terry of everything he owned....The home was sold, all Randall's equity and assetts were given to pro-abortion activists, Bank accounts were seized...even his frequent flyer m ...[text shortened]... $400,000 home. He was not paying child support during this time.
Had they indeed stripped this Randall Terry of everything he owned ?

It seems to be an accepted way the political fight is fought in the States. They tried to do the same thing to President Clinton ... well, they, I mean his opponents of course.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

It seems to be an accepted way the political fight is fought in the States. They tried to do the same thing to President Clinton ... well, they, I mean his opponents of course.
Randall Terry dresses better than anyone I know except maybe Benny Hinn. If he's that distitute, how come he's got all that time down there being a camera hog? He probably flew down there first class....even without his frequent flyer miles.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
26 Mar 05

Randall Terry dresses better than anyone I know except maybe Benny Hinn. If he's that distitute, how come he's got all that time down there being a camera hog? He probably flew down there first class....even without his frequent flyer miles.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

That is what he claims, though he is a liar and a fraud who even hates his own son because he is a homosexual.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
26 Mar 05

When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany. Many of those people involved in Adolph Hitler were Satanists, many of them were homosexuals -- the two things seem to go together. -- Pat Robertson, The 700 Club, (01/21/93).

Individual Christians are the only ones really---and Jewish people, those who trust God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--are the only ones that are qualified to have the reign, because hopefully, they will be governed by God and submit to Him.--Pat Robertson, defending his stance that only Christians and Jews are fit to hold public office, The 700 Club, 01/11/85.

I never said that in my life...I never said only Christians and Jews. I never said that." --Pat Robertson, Time magazine, when confronted regarding his statement on The 700 Club on 01/11/85.

A Supreme Court ruling is not law." ..." A Supreme Court ruling is not the Law of the United States. The law of the United Sates is the Constitution, treaties made in accordance with the Constitution, and laws duly enacted by the Congress and signed by the president. And any of those things I would uphold totally with all of my strength, whether I agreed with them or not." .... "I am bound by the laws of the United States and all 50 states....<<but>> I am not bound by any case or any court to which I myself am not a party....I don't think the Congress of the United States is subservient to the courts....They can ignore a Supreme Court ruling if they so choose.--Pat Robertson, June 1986, when speaking before a group of writers from the Washington Post.

There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The 'negroes' of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours. --Pat Buchanan when discussing race relations in the 1950s, in Right from the Beginning (Buchanan's 1988 autobiography)

Our culture is superior. Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity and that is the truth that makes men free. --Pat Buchanan, speaking before the Christian Coalition in 1993.

It boggles the mind........

Nyxie

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany. Many of those people involved in Adolph Hitler were Satanists, many of them were homosexuals -- the two things seem to go together. -- Pat Robertson, The 700 Club, (01/21/93).

Individual Christians are the only ones really---and Jewish people, those who tr ...[text shortened]... chanan, speaking before the Christian Coalition in 1993.

It boggles the mind........

Nyxie
Yet, Nyxie, there is hope. On the Daily Show last night, John Stewart played of very brief clip of Pat Buchanan uttering three words that one could never imagine him saying. "The rabbi is correct." Apparently there was some discussion about Terri Schiavo's feeding tube and he agreed with this rabbi on the panel. If my memory serves me, I believe it was the same rabbi who has been Michael Jackson's spiritual advisor. The world is just getting crazier by the day.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
26 Mar 05

Crefo Dollar. This obviously is not a quote, but merely the name of a TV evangelist. Is this not the best name in the world for a preacher?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
26 Mar 05

Yet, Nyxie, there is hope. On the Daily Show last night, John Stewart played of very brief clip of Pat Buchanan uttering three words that one could never imagine him saying. "The rabbi is correct." Apparently there was some discussion about Terri Schiavo's feeding tube and he agreed with this rabbi on the panel. If my memory serves me, I believe i ...[text shortened]... o has been Michael Jackson's spiritual advisor. The world is just getting crazier by the day.
Uh..."the rabbi is correct" is four words. 🙂

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by rwingett
Uh..."the rabbi is correct" is four words. 🙂
I'm a simple preacha caught up in the ecstacy of Easta. Cut me a little slack, my atheistic brotha.

e

Moves
27 Mar 05

"I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty"

John Waters

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
29 Mar 05

"I'd just like to note that the 9.0 was the day after Christmas and this one was the day after Easter. Repent." Darfius

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 Mar 05

“I felt like an empty vessel, a vehicle through which Spirit does its own work. I felt deep gratitude for being endowed with the abilities that allow this work to be done through me. In a sense I lost, at least for that moment, a personal agenda. I became an agent and God was the principal. All I needed to do was permit the work to come through me.”

From: "Litigation as Spiritual Practice" by George Felos. Felos describing his feeling on the eve of trying an ultimately successful (for him) tax case,