1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:40
    In an astounding display of charlatanism, the Catholic church, to this very day, still performs several hundred exorcisms per year. How sad is it that in 2009, people are still attributing symptoms of mental illness to actual demons that can be ritualized away!

That got me to thinking...

Do demons only infest Catholics, or might Muslims get infested by demons as well?

Might this account for Muslim suicide bombers?

Do Muslim imams have the power to exorcise demons, or would they need to refer their followers to a Catholic priest?

Do Catholic priests refuse the rite of Exorcism to non-Catholics, as they do Communion?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:45
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    In an astounding display of charlatanism, the Catholic church, to this very day, still performs several hundred exorcisms per year. How sad is it that in 2009, people are still attributing symptoms of mental illness to actual demons that can be ritualized away!

Do demons only infest Catholics, or might Muslims get in ...[text shortened]... iest?

Do Catholic priests refuse the rite of Exorcism to non-Catholics, as they do Communion?
    how many more of these stupid,largely irrelevant questions can u come up with?
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:49
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Do demons only infest Catholics, or might Muslims get in ...[text shortened]... iest?

If you don't believe in demons possesing people you should go see it for yourself.

some cases were mental illness, some weren't.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:54
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    If you don't believe in demons possesing people you should go see it for yourself.

define demon. i believe that we are all demi-gods, which indicates to me that the line between 'human' and 'demon' can easily be blurred
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    define demon. i believe that we are all demi-gods, which indicates to me that the line between 'human' and 'demon' can easily be blurred
    I can't define demon, the only thing I know is that there is a lot of stuff science can't explain (regarding the supernatural), so I wouldn't be so quick to judge.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:13
    I can't define demon, the only thing I know is that there is a lot of stuff science can't explain (regarding the supernatural), so I wouldn't be so quick to judge.
    yep , i hear ya, but i wasn't judging just saying that maybe this topic opens up more wounds than it may heal-or-give rise to more questions than answers
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:21

Have you seen people who are demonically possessed? How did you come to the conclusion that they were possessed rather than just ill?
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:29
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Have you seen people who are demonically possessed? How did you come to the conclusion that they were possessed rather than just ill?
    I haven't personally.

but I wouldn't doubt it.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:37
    I haven't personally [seen people who are demonically possessed].
    So why did you post this a few moments ago: "If you don't believe in demons possesing people you should go see it for yourself."?
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:381 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So why did you post this a few moments ago: "If you don't believe in demons possesing people you should go see it for yourself."?
    because thats what he should do, he can't judge something he doesn't even know or hasn't experienced.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:46
    Hellooo, I said it was stupid and largly irrelevant,not that i didn't belive that demons came into people
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:51
    Hellooo, I said it was stupid and largly irrelevant,not that i didn't belive that demons came into people
    ???

I was referring to doctorscribles.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:511 edit
    It's not always about you, ya know...
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 18:00
    Originally posted by darvlay
    It's not always about you, ya know...
    humbly accepted
  15. At the Revolution
    Moves
    28 May '09 00:15
    Oh great, another completely ignorant and intolerant thread about Islam.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree