1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Apr '10 00:58
    A challenge for anyone. A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him. One can use the Bible and it's history, laws, rules, historicle examples, priciples, etc, etc, etc.
    But again this can not be a religion that you may fancy, have a like or dislike for, is easy or is hard. So it may take some research wherever you may find that. You can ask questions to anyone you like for advice, even your preacher.
    But the catch is..........for God to accept this it has to be pure with no influance from anything he condems or hates such as paganistic beliefs. So that will take much research on your part.
    A good start would be with Jesus and the early congregations ways.

    Lets see what you come up with. Oh...And be seriuos with this.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91527
    26 Apr '10 02:46
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A challenge for anyone. A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him. One can use the Bible and it's history, laws, rules, historicle examples, priciples, etc, etc, etc.
    But again this can not be a religion that you may fancy, have a like or dislike for, is easy or is hard. So it may take some research wher ...[text shortened]... he early congregations ways.

    Lets see what you come up with. Oh...And be seriuos with this.
    No paganistic beliefs-that rules me out.
    Good luck with this one G75...
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Apr '10 02:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No paganistic beliefs-that rules me out.
    Good luck with this one G75...
    That's a given requirement as God makes it clear his thoughts on that. But thanks.
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    26 Apr '10 03:121 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A challenge for anyone. A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him. One can use the Bible and it's history, laws, rules, historicle examples, priciples, etc, etc, etc.
    But again this can not be a religion that you may fancy, have a like or dislike for, is easy or is hard. So it may take some research wher ...[text shortened]... he early congregations ways.

    Lets see what you come up with. Oh...And be seriuos with this.
    Displeased with the direction the 'personality cult' and blasphemous 'holy trinity' oriented Christians have headed off in, God deploys his 'last prophet' to teach about brotherhood, community, good works and a direct relationship with Him, who is "One" (not three). This reunites the errant Christians and the rather oblivious Jews into a single Abrahamic faith, as was once the case long ago.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    26 Apr '10 03:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Displeased with the direction the 'personality cult' and blasphemous 'holy trinity' oriented Christians have headed off in, God deploys his 'last prophet' to teach about brotherhood, community, good works and a direct relationship with Him, who is "One" (not three). This reunites the errant Christians and the rather oblivious Jews into a single Abrahamic faith, as was once the case long ago.
    Why the 'last' prophet? That sounds like God is out of ammo. If humanity couldn't get it right any of the other times why would this be different?
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140149
    26 Apr '10 04:42
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A challenge for anyone. A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him. One can use the Bible and it's history, laws, rules, historicle examples, priciples, etc, etc, etc.
    But again this can not be a religion that you may fancy, have a like or dislike for, is easy or is hard. So it may take some research wher ...[text shortened]... he early congregations ways.

    Lets see what you come up with. Oh...And be seriuos with this.
    Oh let me guess?? Russell? Or His Predecessor "The Judge" Rutherford right? They did just as you said designed their own religion. However the religion that they designed is not approved of God for it is founded on lies. The whim of their imaginations as it where. So think about what your saying your religion you fancy it above all others.
    However true Christianity is a relationship with the Living Christ not so much a religion.


    Manny
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    26 Apr '10 04:51
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Why the 'last' prophet?
    Ask God. It's His prophet after all. Although I often bestride you like a colossus, ATY, I do not pretend to occupy the Big Chair.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    26 Apr '10 16:531 edit
    Let's call it the Church of Frank. You can do whatever the hell you please as long as it doesn't negatively impact on somebody else. If you find that something you thought was ok actually had a negative impact on someone else, you have to quantify the negativity (by discussion with a quorum of other Frankians) and then deliver twice that much positivity, say, by voluntary care work or similar. And you'd have to do some random act of altruistic kindness every day as well. That should pretty much cover it, shouldn't it? Oh wait, I also think you should only be allowed to have half of a baby (so that's one between a couple) until global population is reduced below a billion, then your allotment goes up to a full baby each.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    26 Apr '10 17:01
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A challenge for anyone. A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him. One can use the Bible and it's history, laws, rules, historicle examples, priciples, etc, etc, etc.
    But again this can not be a religion that you may fancy, have a like or dislike for, is easy or is hard. So it may take some research wher ...[text shortened]... he early congregations ways.

    Lets see what you come up with. Oh...And be seriuos with this.
    Thats like having a cake baking competition.

    One catch everyone has to use the recipe in this cook book.


    What a pointless exercise!
  10. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Apr '10 17:41
    Originally posted by menace71
    Oh let me guess?? Russell? Or His Predecessor "The Judge" Rutherford right? They did just as you said designed their own religion. However the religion that they designed is not approved of God for it is founded on lies. The whim of their imaginations as it where. So think about what your saying your religion you fancy it above all others.
    However true Christianity is a relationship with the Living Christ not so much a religion.


    Manny
    You can answer like you have or asnswer like an adult. This is open for anyone to comment on no matter what....
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    26 Apr '10 17:47
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You can answer like you have or asnswer like an adult. This is open for anyone to comment on no matter what....
    Wth dude? What's wrong with Frankism?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91527
    26 Apr '10 19:03
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Wth dude? What's wrong with Frankism?
    Whats the thing with the world population being kept to under a billion?
    Shouldn't this planet be able to support 10-15 billion people?
    Geez ,with those desalination plants you could put at least another few hundred million in Australia.
    But y'know, I'm just thinking aloud here. I haven't thought it through entirely although I have heard from others there are too many people on the planet. I don't think 6billion is too many if people treat eachother right. Hell the way some people treat eachother even a couple of hundred thousand is too much...
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    26 Apr '10 19:08
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Whats the thing with the world population being kept to under a billion?
    Shouldn't this planet be able to support 10-15 billion people?
    Geez ,with those desalination plants you could put at least another few hundred million in Australia.
    But y'know, I'm just thinking aloud here. I haven't thought it through entirely although I have heard from others ...[text shortened]... . Hell the way some people treat eachother even a couple of hundred thousand is too much...
    Frankism favours all life. The arbitrary limit of 1 billion should leave a bit of room for the non-human denizens of the planet. Plus the extra room allows a relatively high standard of living for everyone.
  14. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Apr '10 19:31
    How would the greed of money that seems to control our earth, be controlled?
  15. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    26 Apr '10 19:38
    Originally posted by galveston75
    How would the greed of money that seems to control our earth, be controlled?
    Well, I'm not sure that economics should be dictated by religion... But wth, let's say we'll go with some sort of kibbutz type socialism.
Back to Top