1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 15:341 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Design your religion, not a government, for mankind to follow that will help us all wether it is about the God of the Bible or a god of your imagination or of no god at all..... Why is this such a complicated question?
    Because your original question was not stated in these terms. Recall you said

"A challenge for anyone. A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him....
    ...But the catch is..........for God to accept this it has to be pure with no influ[e]nce from anything he condems or hates such as paganistic beliefs"

This alone explicitely rules out *any* god of a person's imagination in that we must exclude from discussion all hypothetical gods do not hate paganistic beliefs.
    Furthermore I argue it is implicit that you mean 'Bible God' (and even if this is not the case it is certainly explicit that there should be only *one* such "God" ).
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 18:21
    Originally posted by ua41
    I'd tell them to stop bastardizing any qualities we associate to god through our own biases and interpretations (that includes any cross reference with any scriptures or holy texts). Encourage working for each other, unity, communal solutions to problems, tolerance and respect because that's what your god would really want, galveston, instead of bickering over small minute details that you guys probably have wrong anyway
    At last, a light!
  3. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 02:06
    Originally posted by menace71
    #1Ok honestly My religion would be pure pleasure. Beer women drugs rock n roll !! No consequence for any of my actions. There you have it.

#2 Or I would create a cult were I was the leader and it would be a sex/money cult LOL
    Hot women could only get salvation if they have sex with me. The followers would have to give me money by certain dates to avoid ...[text shortened]... would get to go to heaven or at least live on the Earthy paradise. All lies however.

Manny
    That sounds like every second religion I see. (The ones in the gap are full of liars!)
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 May '10 05:51
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Out in the desert sounds just right. Do you plan to have broadband?
    Yeah. Soon enough
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '09
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 03:29
    The disciples didn't have broadband
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 07:541 edit
    Originally posted by wink
    The disciples didn't have broadband
    The desert in Australia is a "blowout"!!! You dont need broadband!😉
  7. Joined
    10 May '10
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 19:32
    A challenge for all to design a religion that would be accepted by God and approved by him.
    Are you saying that from all the existing religions neither one is accepted or approved by god? It would be a good start for accepting the useless of religions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree