1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 21:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ask God. It's His prophet after all. Although I often bestride you like a colossus, ATY, I do not pretend to occupy the Big Chair.
    YOU are designing this religion!
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 21:39
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Whats the thing with the world population being kept to under a billion?
    Shouldn't this planet be able to support 10-15 billion people?
    Geez ,with those desalination plants you could put at least another few hundred million in Australia.
    But y'know, I'm just thinking aloud here. I haven't thought it through entirely although I have heard from others ...[text shortened]... . Hell the way some people treat eachother even a couple of hundred thousand is too much...
    I bet that you don't plan to be one of those "other few hundred million"...that is, you won't give up your lifestyle, you expect them to live a lesser lifestyle.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 22:37
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I bet that you don't plan to be one of those "other few hundred million"...that is, you won't give up your lifestyle, you expect them to live a lesser lifestyle.
    Well I'd expect everyone of those people to have as good a life as me.
    Which is poor by Australian standards but very rich by third world standards.

Yeah I'd move out in the desert and grow food and live simply to get things going out there.Why not?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 22:41
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Frankism favours all life. The arbitrary limit of 1 billion should leave a bit of room for the non-human denizens of the planet. Plus the extra room allows a relatively high standard of living for everyone.
    Well I see your point. Frankism sounds better than most forms of christianity anyway
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 22:47

Yeah I'd move out in the desert and grow food and live simply to get things going out there.Why not?
    Out in the desert sounds just right. Do you plan to have broadband?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 23:20

You reminded me of another poster who suggested that there's plenty of room for more people - the extra people could live in Death Valley. He wouldn't live there though.

Tough to grow food in the desert...
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 00:06
    Lets say God says we have one chance to get this right now. Keep any of the old ways or what?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 00:15
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lets say God says we have one chance to get this right now. Keep any of the old ways or what?
    James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 00:25
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    YOU are designing this religion!
    Are you claiming that God designed the various religions that we already have?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 01:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you claiming that God designed the various religions that we already have?
    I'll say God never designed any religons, man did. Just a pure life with simple obediance is all God had designed for the original humans.
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 01:26
    I'll say God never designed any religons, man did. Just a pure life with simple obediance is all God had designed for the original humans.
    So religion is useless? Rather God designed Catholicism
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 01:54
    What or who are "the original humans"?
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 05:30
    You can answer like you have or asnswer like an adult. This is open for anyone to comment on no matter what....
    I did answer like an adult.
    The world has enough religions don't you think? Why design another?
    I see though that you have an agenda and it's to bring us right back to your religion which is "Jehovah Witness" Your question is not of pure motives.
    At least be honest with everyone.

Manny
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 08:10
    Originally posted by menace71
    I did answer like an adult.
    The world has enough religions don't you think? Why design another?
    I see though that you have an agenda and it's to bring us right back to your religion which is "Jehovah Witness" Your question is not of pure motives.
    At least be honest with everyone.

Manny
    Manny..get over it and no, there is no agenda. If you don't want to be a part of this discussion, leave.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 08:24
    Manny..get over it and no, there is no agenda....
    Liar. Every one of your posts/threads is either talking up the JWs or talking down some other faith. Get over yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree