Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Apr 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
I don't knwo what it is but there's something that really rubs me the wrong way about people deciding to like... mass downvote anything that someone does.
You would certainly know how it feels Jacob.

Moves
27 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
What have you made of the past 10 years of Divegeester's "trollish" comments? I can't remember you commenting on them.
What have you made of Roman1009 "trollish" comments? I can't remember you commenting on them.

F

Moves
27 Apr 18

What have you made of the past 10 years of Divegeester's "trollish" comments? I can't remember you commenting on them.
He rubs certain kinds of posters/personas up the wrong way: like you and Romans1009, chaney3, Eladar, dasa, robbie carrobie and a few others. He does OK. I don't see him as a "troll". Not at all. Are you feeling like you're the victim of some sort of injustice?

Moves
27 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What have you made of Roman1009 "trollish" comments? I can't remember you commenting on them.
He rubs certain kinds of posters/personas up the wrong way: like you and FMF, Ghost, Rajk, TOo, and a few others. He does OK. I don't see him as a "troll". Not at all. Are you feeling like you're the victim of some sort of injustice?

F

Moves
27 Apr 18

He rubs certain kinds of posters/personas up the wrong way: like you and FMF, Ghost, Rajk, TOo, and a few others. He does OK. I don't see him as a "troll". Not at all. Are you feeling like you're the victim of some sort of injustice?
No. I have no complaints about who I get on with and who I don't get on with. You seem to want me to respect you but I have told you time and time again why I don't.

Moves
27 Apr 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @fmf
No. I have no complaints about who I get on with and who I don't get on with. You seem to want me to respect you but I have told you time and time again why I don't.
Why on earth do you think I would I want you, of all people, to respect me?

By the way, did you forget to log out of your divegeester account?

F

Moves
27 Apr 18

Why on earth would I want you, of all people, to respect me?
I don't know. There must be some reason why you have stalked me from thread to thread for these last two years.

In some months you addressed 80% of your posts to me - many of them asking me the same already-answered questions over and over and over again - while I was engaging dozens of different people on two or three forums.

I don't know for sure what causes you to act in such a clingy, needy way - but it will not earn you any respect.

Moves
27 Apr 18

Why on earth do you think I would I want you, of all people, to respect me?
Probably due to the fact that for the last 2 years you have relentlessly followed FMF around the forums looking for attention by posting replies to him both as dj2becker and as Fetchmyjunk.

Moves
27 Apr 18

I don't know. There must be some reason why you have stalked me from thread to thread for these last two years.

In some months you addressed 80% of your posts to me - many of them asking me the same already-answered questions over and over and over again - while I was engaging dozens of different people on two or three forums.

I don't know for sure what causes you to act in such a clingy, needy way - but it will not earn you any respect.
By the way, the question you answered was addressed to DIvegeester. Are you the same person or have you just been appointed his spokesman?

F

Moves
27 Apr 18

By the way, the question you answered was addressed to DIvegeester. Are you the same person or have you just been appointed his spokesman?
Oh OK. No. My mistake.

Moves
27 Apr 18

Oh OK. No. My mistake.
This is not the first time you have answered a question directed at Divegeester as if you were him.

F

Moves
27 Apr 18

This is not the first time you have answered a question directed at Divegeester as if you were him.
I thought you were addressing me. My error.

Moves
27 Apr 18

I thought you were addressing me. My error.
What made you think that?

F

Moves
27 Apr 18

What made you think that?
The way you didn't bother to write your own words. It's a gimmick you've used with me ad nauseam. It caused the error.

Moves
27 Apr 18

Do you think emulation of FMF posts in this way makes you appear to be seeking his respect?