Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Your suspicions are false and vindictive. My shared personal information is genuine and never intended for your consumption.

As I said before, you are a thoroughly hollow human being who has even posted that your intention was to be offensive. That says it all really.
Your intention is to claim specialized and superior knowledge and authority supports your atheis, but you clearly lack rudimentary knowledge of the Bible in general and Christianity in particular.

You’ve conned a lot of people with your act but not everyone.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What is your educational background and what is your job? You asked me to tell you mine, and I did.
And I responded to your query as well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
He prefers to make disparaging remarks about the personal information other posters share, rather than share any of his own.
I only make disparaging remarks when a poster claims to have a degree in theology but lacks basic knowledge of the Bible and declines to answer basic theological questions.

And I only make disparaging remarks when someone claims to manage a team of mental health professionals yet the amount of time he spends in here and his behavior in here indicates the opposite is more likely true.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
And I responded to your query as well.
You haven't said what your job is or what education you received. You asked me what mine were and I told you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

You haven't said what your job is or what education you received. You asked me what mine were and I told you.
Have I ever trolled you with personal information that you’ve posted?

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Have I ever trolled you with personal information that you’ve posted?
You have been going on and on about the personal information that Ghost of a Duke offered up about his university education and his job.

Then you asked me for personal information about what my education and job was, so I told you what they are, right? You asked me about them, so I told you. Now I am asking you what your job and education are.

You surely didn't ask me to tell you some personal information about myself if you had no intention of answering the same question when asked. So, what is your job and what is your educational background?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

You have been going on and on about the personal information that Ghost of a Duke offered up about his university education and his job.

Then you asked me for personal information about what my education and job was, so I told you what they are, right? You asked me about them, so I told you. Now I am asking you what your job and education are.

You surel ...[text shortened]... ring the same question when asked. So, what is your job and what is your educational background?
You haven’t answered my question. Have I trolled you with personal information that you’ve posted about yourself? A simple “Yes” or “No” will do.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

You haven’t answered my question. Have I trolled you with personal information that you’ve posted about yourself? A simple “Yes” or “No” will do.
You haven't answered my question about your job and education yet. Settle that first. and then I'll tell you what I think is you "trolling" me and what I think is not you "trolling" me. I responded to your request for personal information immediately. I told you about my job and my university question and where I have lived because you asked me to. So what about you?

Moves
29 Apr 18

You haven't answered my question about your job and education yet. Settle that first. and then I'll tell you what I think is you "trolling" me and what I think is not you "trolling" me. I responded to your request for personal information immediately. I told you about my job and my university question and where I have lived because you asked me to. So what about you?
I gave you personal information as well and when I asked you some questions you responded with, "Do you feel entitled to have this personal information about me?".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

If you’re not interested in answering a simple “Yes” or “No” question, I’m not interested in continuing what amounts to yet another pointless, substance-free conversation with you.

You seem intent on pool whizzing early tonight. I kindly ask that you direct your whizz elsewhere.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I gave you personal information as well and when I asked you some questions you responded with, "Do you feel entitled to have this personal information about me?".
I have voluntarily offered plenty of personal information about myself as have you. What is the problem with that?

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

If you’re not interested in answering a simple “Yes” or “No” question, I’m not interested in continuing what amounts to yet another pointless, substance-free conversation with you.

You seem intent on pool whizzing early tonight. I kindly ask that you direct your whizz elsewhere.
You asked me what my education and job were. I told you. So, what is your job and education?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

You asked me what my education and job were. I told you. So, what is your job and education?

Moves
29 Apr 18

I have voluntarily offered plenty of personal information about myself as have you. What is the problem with that?
Do you feel entitled to know what his job and education are?

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Do you feel entitled to know what his job and education are?
I am not "entitled" to anything, but he asked me pointedly about my job and education ~ and I told him what he wanted to know ~ so even a minimum degree of common decency would lead him to answer the same question when asked of him, surely? Or does your idea of 'common decency' make you see Romans1009's behaviour in this exchange differently?