Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
It is very likely that Romans1009 is unemployed, so I suspect he is jealous of your education and career.
More insults and hate?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I don't believe you genuinely think I have lied consistently about those personal things throughout my 3 years on the site, both publically and in private PMs and games with a number of forum regulars. What sad person would do that?

I also do not think you have a proper understanding of what constitutes a theology degree as you seem to be under ...[text shortened]... having too much free time, I log in during breaks. I'm sure many people here do the same thing.
Based on the three months I’ve been here and your posts that I’ve read during those three months, I think you’re lying. The Bible is either the foundational text or accepted by the three major world religions. In my opinion, a person with a theology degree would know more about it and have a better understanding of it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Based on the three months I’ve been here and your posts that I’ve read during those three months, I think you’re lying. The Bible is either the foundational text or accepted by the three major world religions. In my opinion, a person with a theology degree would know more about it and have a better understanding of it.
You are wrong.

As an honest person who has freely shared personal information here, I do not appreciate being called a liar and think this reflects very poorly upon you as a Christian.

There is very little to be gained from speaking to you. I will strive to do less of it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Apr 18

You are wrong.

As an honest person who has freely shared personal information here, I do not appreciate being called a liar and think this reflects very poorly upon you as a Christian.

There is very little to be gained from speaking to you. I will strive to do less of it.
The guy is a dickhead Goad, don’t let his games get under your skin.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Apr 18

Ghost has the skin of a rhino sir,
not wrinkled but nice and thick,
words can never cut me,
though I've got an aversion to the stick.

😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Apr 18

Ghost has the skin of a rhino sir,
not wrinkled but nice and thick,
words can never cut me,
though I've got an aversion to the stick.

😵
For the record, I have absolutely no doubt about your degree nor your job. I have every doubt about the honestly of Romans1009.

That’s the truth and you’re an atheist and he’s an aledged Christian, so I’m sure Suzianne and SecondSon will be along shortly to castigate me for siding with an atheist.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Apr 18

For the record, I have absolutely no doubt about your degree nor your job. I have every doubt about the honestly of Romans1009.

That’s the truth and you’re an atheist and he’s an aledged Christian, so I’m sure Suzianne and SecondSon will be along shortly to castigate me for siding with an atheist.
Thanks. As it happens, both Suzianne and SecondSon have likewise gone out of their way to endorse my honesty.

Despite Romans bitterness, I would still gladly give him mental health advice if he ever required it, and would readily go to him for advice should I ever wish to learn the best way to toss a burger.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

You are wrong.

I hope you do strive to do less of it.

I have my reasons for thinking you are lying and have stated them. They are certainly more substantial than the lie you repeatedly trolled me with when I first got here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Still haven’t purged all the frustration and hate from your system? If dumping it on me prevents you from harming someone in real life, by all means continue spewing it in here. Get it all out of your system so you can function as a civilized human being in the real world.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Why not stick to posting about substance? You’re now accusing two other posters of something they haven’t done (siding with me over Ghost) nor do I think they will do that. But you’ve made the false accusation. Good grief. You’re now criticizing people for something you think they will do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Thanks. As it happens, both Suzianne and SecondSon have likewise gone out of their way to endorse my honesty.

Despite Romans bitterness, I would still gladly give him mental health advice if he ever required it, and would readily go to him for advice should I ever wish to learn the best way to toss a burger.
More trolling, but at least you corrected dive’s false accusation against two other posters.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Bitter about what?

You seem to spend an enormous amount of time hating in here. You should be satisfied you conned 95 percent of the posters in here with your false claims of having a theology degree and managing a team of mental health professionals. Do you view anything short of 100 percent a failure?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Apr 18

Bitter about what?

You seem to spend an enormous amount of time hating in here. You should be satisfied you conned 95 percent of the posters in here with your false claims of having a theology degree and managing a team of mental health professionals. Do you view anything short of 100 percent a failure?
Your suspicions are false and vindictive. My shared personal information is genuine and never intended for your consumption.

As I said before, you are a thoroughly hollow human being who has even posted that your intention was to be offensive. That says it all really.

F

Moves
28 Apr 18

Not at all. I sincerely believe you’re lying about both. In my opinion, your knowledge of the Bible is too thin for you to have a theology degree and you have far too much free time on your hands to be managing a group of mental health professionals.
What is your educational background and what is your job? You asked me to tell you mine, and I did.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What is your educational background and what is your job? You asked me to tell you mine, and I did.
He prefers to make disparaging remarks about the personal information other posters share, rather than share any of his own.