Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
If you’re not interested in answering a simple “Yes” or “No” question, I’m not interested in continuing what amounts to yet another pointless, substance-free conversation with you.

You seem intent on pool whizzing early tonight. I kindly ask that you direct your whizz elsewhere.
What is your job and education? I told you mine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Have I trolled you with personal information that you have posted?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Don’t you want to rail about white racism in the Debates Forum? Surely that’s more interesting than this.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Have I trolled you with personal information that you have posted?
I told you personal information about my university education, about my (various) jobs, and about where I have lived and you have not trolled me about those things yet, no. So, what is your job and what is your education background?

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Don’t you want to rail about white racism in the Debates Forum? Surely that’s more interesting than this.
I haven't posted in the Debates Forum for about six years.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

I haven't posted in the Debates Forum for about six years.
Not as FMF you haven’t.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

I told you personal information about my university education, about my (various) jobs, and about where I have lived and you have not trolled me about those things yet, no. So, what is your job and what is your education background?
So your answer is “No.” You agree that I have not trolled you with personal information you’ve posted about yourself.

Have you trolled me with personal information I’ve posted about myself?

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Not as FMF you haven’t.
I posted on the Debates Forum as John W Booth but that was 8-9 years ago. I haven't posted on the Debates Forum using any screen name for about six years.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Have you trolled me with personal information I’ve posted about myself?
No, I have not. So, what is your job and what education did you receive? I told you mine when you asked me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

No, I have not. So, what is your job and what education did you receive? I told you mine when you asked me.
Your response to this question is a lie and you know it’s a lie. That is why I’m not sharing personal information on here. You’re simply looking for ammunition and being quite obvious about it.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Your response to this question is a lie and you know it’s a lie. That is why I’m not sharing personal information on here. You’re simply looking for ammunition and being quite obvious about it.
Your response to this question is a lie and you know it’s a lie.

I have never "trolled" you with personal information that you shared.

I shared personal information with you about my employment and education at your request; I am asking you about the same two things in return.

Moves
29 Apr 18

[b]Your response to this question is a lie and you know it’s a lie.

I have never "trolled" you with personal information that you shared.

I shared personal information with you about my employment and education at your request; I am asking you about the same two things in return.[/b]
You said nothing about him looking after his mother?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
He repeatedly claimed all I did was “look after” my mother after I told him being her sole caregiver at her advanced age amounted to much more than that. He then claimed my citing that as an example of a good work wasn’t legitimate because the Bible says to provide for our families.

He’s a sick guy. Soulless.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
He used having to look after his mother as an example to illustrate one of his theological ideas.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

He repeatedly claimed all I did was “look after” my mother after I told him being her sole caregiver at her advanced age amounted to much more than that. He then claimed my citing that as an example of a good work wasn’t legitimate because the Bible says to provide for our families.

He’s a sick guy. Soulless.

You cited looking after your mother as an example of your Christian good works [the only example you cited, in fact, aside from giving money to charity], so it was discussed a bit by way of some scrutiny of your theology and religious beliefs.

You attributed your looking after your mother to a kind of supernatural influence that you refer to as "God's Holy Spirit". The matter then came up again when there was a discussion about 1 Timothy 5:8.

I have never "trolled" you about your mother.

You need to be a bit more grown-up about this, otherwise, one could be forgiven for thinking that - if anything - you are trying to "troll" me with your story about your mother.