1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 12:58
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    By the way, did you forget to log out of your divegeester account?
    Do you think FMF is also me?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 13:321 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I was just asking him whether he forgot to log out of your account because it is not the first time he has answered a question that I have asked you, as if he was you.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 13:40
    Is he?
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 18:38
    You mean like calling them trolls?
    No. I mean like instead of sucking up to trolls you might join in with a positive contribution to Christians posting expressions of their faith in God.

Or is that too embarrassing for you?
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 18:43
    Do you think emulation of FMF posts in this way makes you appear to be seeking his respect?
    Most of the time you sound just like FMF. Do you think that's how you've earned his respect?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 23:02
    Originally posted by @secondson
    No. I mean like instead of sucking up to trolls you might join in with a positive contribution to Christians posting expressions of their faith in God.

Your comment brought this verse to mind:

“For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.”

(Luke 9:26)

I have two Navy blue sweatshirts with Bible references on them in large letters and I love wearing them. One has “Romans 8:1 KJV” on the front and “Isaiah 41:10” on the back. The other sweatshirt has “Romans 9:10” on the front and “Jeremiah 17:5-8” and “Psalm 91” on the back.

To think even a single person may have taken the time to look up those verses (easy enough with iPhones) and become interested in reading the Bible, makes me happy.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 00:15
    Originally posted by @romans1009

“For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.”

I have two Navy blue sweatshirts with Bible references on them in large letters and I love wearing them. One has “Ro ...[text shortened]... se verses (easy enough with iPhones) and become interested in reading the Bible, makes me happy.
    Romans 1:16 comes to mind.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

I'm going to find a sweatshirt with that verse on it, or make one up for myself.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 00:22
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

I'm going to find a sweatshirt with that verse on it, or make one up for myself.
    I had mine made. There’s a company where you can design your own sweatshirts and tee-shirts.

Incidentally, I meant to write “Romans 10:9,” which is how it appears on my sweatshirt but accidentally reversed the numbers in my post.

Romans 1:16 is a good verse too. Forgot about that one but it’s definitely similar to the Luke verse.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:00
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Is he?
    I asked you what you thought?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:02

“Sucking up”
    “Trolls”

You seem upset SecondSon

I have nothing to prove to you old chap.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:03
    Most of the time you sound just like FMF. Do you think that's how you've earned his respect?
    FMF and I are long time firm friends and will remain so for life I expect; whereas you are nothing to me.

I trust that clarifies it for you.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:04

I have two Navy blue sweatshirts with Bible references on them in large letters and I love wearing them. One has “Ro ...[text shortened]... se verses (easy enough with iPhones) and become interested in reading the Bible, makes me happy.
    What makes you think I am ashamed of the words of Jesus? Are you once again comparing your posting here to the words of Jesus?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:06
    To think even a single person may have taken the time to look up those verses and become interested in reading the Bible, makes me happy.
    The problem you have Romans1009 is that the majority of the patential readers in here think you are an utter tit with zero credibility.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:06

What makes you think I am ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 09:07
    I had mine made. There’s a company where you can design your own sweatshirts and tee-shirts.
    It probably says “kick me” on the back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree