Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You have trolled me from the moment I arrived here with your repeated insinuations that I was Becker. You then moved on to repeatedly trolling me with my elderly and sick mother. You’re a sick and soulless guy and your facade of the enlightened, cultured and civilized atheist is about as flimsy and transparent as your excuses for not answering difficult questions.
I never "trolled" you about your mother. I only ever discussed it [you taking care of her] with you in the context of the ideological point you were trying to make and for which you yourself brought it up.

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
3.45 am in the middle of the night, yet again, on the eastern part of the U.S.A.
And you know for a fact that that is where his exact location is right now? Fascinating.

Moves
29 Apr 18

One wonders how many times you are now going to mention "ADHD" and "OCD" and "medication" in your banter hereon in.
Haha.

Moves
29 Apr 18

As an intended insult?

Have you followed the way FMF posts? The endless rapid-fire questions, the repeating of the same question over and over, the refusal to answer questions, the false claims he’s already answered difficult questions, the word games and mischaracterizations when his nose bumps against a wall in the maze?

You’ve seen none of that? ...[text shortened]... OCD?

Or would answering those questions reveal another claim about yourself is a fabrication?
OCD, in particular, is a truly awful condition to suffer with, to have intrusive thoughts or overwhelming compulsions that can make life a living hell. Imagine being trapped in the bathroom for three hours washing your hands or trapped in front of the cooker repeatedly checking you have turned off the gas, or imagine having no control or filter over the things going on inside your own head.

To throw such a thing at someone repeatedly shows a coldness of heart, or perhaps indicates a lack of one. (You're a Christian, right? )

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
OCD, in particular, is a truly awful condition to suffer with, to have intrusive thoughts or overwhelming compulsions that can make life a living hell. Imagine being trapped in the bathroom for three hours washing your hands or trapped in front of the cooker repeatedly checking you have turned off the gas, or imagine having no control or filter over ...[text shortened]... dly shows a coldness of heart, or perhaps indicates a lack of one. (You're a Christian, right? )
You’re talking about extreme examples. I’m not.

Moves
29 Apr 18

You’re talking about extreme examples. I’m not.
Don't talk about it at all. OCD is not a stick to hit someone with.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

Don't talk about it at all. OCD is not a stick to hit someone with.
But someone’s elderly and sick mother is? Tell the creep to mind his manners.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

If you recall, you brought up and cited looking after your mother as an example of your Christian good works, so it was discussed in the context of your theology and religious beliefs. You even attributed your looking after her to "God's Holy Spirit" working in or through you. That was discussed too. The matter also came up again when there was a discussion about the meaning of 1 Timothy 5:8. I have never "trolled" you about your mother.

Moves
29 Apr 18

You have been mocking and belittling 'mental health' ever since discovering it was something I did for a living.

The one personal bit of info you shared about your mother I have 'never' commented on. Not once. I guess that is the difference between us.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

You have been mocking and belittling 'mental health' ever since discovering it was something I did for a living.

The one personal bit of info you shared about your mother I have 'never' commented on. Not once. I guess that is the difference between us.
You repeatedly trolled me when I first got here by falsely claiming I was Becker.

I honestly don’t believe for a second that you have a theology degree based on your lack of knowledge of the Bible and inability to answer basic theological questions.

And I honestly don’t believe you manage a team of mental health professionals based on how much time you spend in here and how you behave in here.

My not believing your lies is not trolling you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

If you recall, you brought up and cited looking after your mother as an example of your Christian good works, so it was discussed in the context of your theology and religious beliefs. You even attributed your looking after her to "God's Holy Spirit" working in or through you. That was discussed too. The matter also came up again when there was a discussion about the meaning of 1 Timothy 5:8. I have never "trolled" you about your mother.
Buzz off, creep.

F

Moves
29 Apr 18

Buzz off, creep.
I think you need to be more grown-up about this, otherwise, people might think it is YOU who is trying to "troll" ME with your 'Christian good works' story about your mother.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Apr 18

I think you need to be more grown-up about this, otherwise, people might think it is YOU who is trying to "troll" ME with your 'Christian good works' story about your mother.
Get your ADHD and OCD meds refilled.

Moves
29 Apr 18

You repeatedly trolled me when I first got here by falsely claiming I was Becker.

I honestly don’t believe for a second that you have a theology degree based on your lack of knowledge of the Bible and inability to answer basic theological questions.

And I honestly don’t believe you manage a team of mental health professionals based on how much time ...[text shortened]... you spend in here and how you behave in here.

My not believing your lies is not trolling you.
Those expressed beliefs are purely motivated by a vindictive and unpleasant side of your character.

You may want to ask God to help you with that.

Moves
29 Apr 18

Get your ADHD and OCD meds refilled.
So, even after you ask for an explanation of OCD you still think it's okay to use it as a stick? Read what I wrote again and focus on what a hollow Christian you are:

OCD, in particular, is a truly awful condition to suffer with, to have intrusive thoughts or overwhelming compulsions that can make life a living hell. Imagine being trapped in the bathroom for three hours washing your hands or trapped in front of the cooker repeatedly checking you have turned off the gas, or imagine having no control or filter over the things going on inside your own head.