Did Christ teach the local church?

Did Christ teach the local church?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Feb 18

Or perhaps:

"If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Feb 18

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18
2 edits

No. You are a very stupid person.

Romans1009, Understand that Rajk999 is into argument by humiliation. He poisons the well.

Its like a person with body odor whom people learn to avoid - he fancies that their departure is because of his superior intellect.

No, its just the smell he gives off.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @sonship

Romans1009, Understand that Rajk999 is into argument by humiliation. He poisons the well.

Its like a person with body odor whom people learn to avoid - he fancies that their departure is because of his superior intellect.

Only 2 edits on that little Christian gem.

Nice.

'The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times.'

Moves
21 Feb 18

How much do you consider yourself to have been “teachable” in here sonship?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Well,....

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Of course, sinners don't get this gift).
I love when atheists try to teach Christianity to Christians.

Those who have accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts have their sins forgiven by His blood, are made righteous (in right standing with God,) and have eternal life.

Jesus Christ did it all!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

Or perhaps:

"If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out."
Jesus Christ is speaking of the severity of sinning - and indirectly speaking of humans’ need for a Saviour to have their sins forgiven.

It would be a mistake to take that verse literally.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
False, but what is the point of repeating myself when your fingers are in your ears?

Repeating your false doctrine of salvation by works instead of by faith alone doesn’t make it true - no matter how many times you say it. And I understand what you’re saying; I just know from the Bible that it’s false.

You so desperately want to claim credit for your salvation so you can puff out your chest and strut around heaven condemning everyone else.

It is this sinful pride and judgmentalism that is hindering your ability to see the truth.

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

(Ephesians 2:8-9)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
False, but what is the point of repeating myself when your fingers are in your ears?

Repeating your false doctrine of salvation by works instead of by faith alone doesn’t make it true - no matter how many times you say it. And I understand what you’re saying; I just know from the Bible that it’s false.

You so desperately want to claim credit for yo ...[text shortened]... selves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

(Ephesians 2:8-9)
Of course Jesus saved the whole world from sin by his death.
But only those who live righteously get into the Kingdom of God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18
1 edit

Only 2 edits on that little Christian gem.

Nice.

'The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times.'
Some people like to count the number of edits, how many chess games one has played before discussing, and how much time between posts.They are mostly insignificant factors to content.

I consider all three pretty irrelevant to content of posts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
How much do you consider yourself to have been “teachable” in here sonship?
if I were not teachable I would not be able to pass on what I have learned. I had to give up much traditional preconceptions to learn God's economy.

I was taught by carefully checking everything out against the word of God. You assume that all these things came easy with no price.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Feb 18

if I were not teachable I would not be able to pass on what I have learned. I had to give up much traditional preconceptions to learn God's economy.

I was taught by carefully checking everything out against the word of God. You assume that all these things came easy with no price.
Christ's sheep hear His voice and He gives them eternal life.

Lee's sheep hear his voice and He gives them false doctrines.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Christ's sheep hear His voice and He gives them eternal life.

Lee's sheep hear his voice and He gives them false doctrines.
Where has Witness Lee said that he had his own "sheep" ?

By using the Search Engine on www.ministrybooks.org you may locate every instance of the word "sheep" in any of the hundreds of publications of messages by Witness Lee.

Find the quote in which Lee said that he himself had sheep.

What false doctrine did Witness Lee teach ?

Make you next post give specific proofs of your two accusations, one, implied and the other explicit.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Of course Jesus saved the whole world from sin by his death.
But only those who live righteously get into the Kingdom of God.
Where is the scripture plainly saying that Jesus saved the whole world from sin by His death ?

F

Moves
22 Feb 18
1 edit

Some people like to count the number of edits, how many chess games one has played before discussing, and how much time between posts.They are mostly insignificant factors to content.

I consider all three pretty irrelevant to content of posts.
Ghost of a Duke is talking about the content of your post. You focusing instead on "the number of edits" is a dodge/deflection.

The content of Ghost of a Duke's comment was with regard to these words written by you:

Understand that Rajk999 is into argument by humiliation. He poisons the well. Its like a person with body odor whom people learn to avoid - he fancies that their departure is because of his superior intellect. No, its just the smell he gives off.