http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=X4FOsxvCOc4&feature=endscreen
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 02:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why don't you give a synopsis of the video, we are not just going to watch an hour long creationism lecture on your say so. But it is clear the objective, only watching the first minute of it. So no thanks. I watched your so-called expert Riddle, that left me with a huge bitter taste in my mouth.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 06:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why don't you give a synopsis of the video, we are not just going to watch an hour long creationism lecture on your say so. But it is clear the objective, only watching the first minute of it. So no thanks. I watched your so-called expert Riddle, that left me with a huge bitter taste in my mouth.
    This video may also give you a bitter taste, since it gives evidence that dinosuars and man lived together. Dragons is one of the names the ancient people gave to dinosaurs.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 06:40
    This video may also give you a bitter taste, since it gives evidence that dinosuars and man lived together. Dragons is one of the names the ancient people gave to dinosaurs.
    There are "ancient people" uploading YouTube clips?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 06:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    There are "ancient people" uploading YouTube clips?
    The ancient people do not believe in evolution either.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  6. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 07:26
    Endured this nonsense until I came to the following at 39 minutes, 45 seconds in giant letters across the screen: TRANSCRIBED ACCURATLY.

Not much of a scholarly work if they can't even spell!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 07:55
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    Endured this nonsense until I came to the following at 39 minutes, 45 seconds in giant letters across the screen: TRANSCRIBED ACCURATLY.

Not much of a scholarly work if they can't even spell!
    Scholarly work is not exempt from typing errors. You make the big leap that it is a spelling error. Even if it was, that does not negate all of the other information. If that was the case, every time I find a spelling error, I could claim your atheist/evolutionary information is not scholarly based on that alone.
  8. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 10:061 edit
    Scholarly work is not exempt from typing errors. You make the big leap that it is a spelling error. Even if it was, that does not negate all of the other information. If that was the case, every time I find a spelling error, I could claim your atheist/evolutionary information is not scholarly based on that alone.
    This is not a typing error, this is poor spelling and sloppy proof reading. Poor spelling indicates poor education, which does not give a scholarly, which this purports to be, work much credence. At least get the spelling correct if you are going to challenge people's presuppositions!
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 12:40
    bwahahahhahaha
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 12:42
    i wonder how many people on this forum will endeavor in trying to prove to this ignorant buffoon that dragons indeed didn't live with humans. it is one thing to explain evolution (even if that is futile as well), but this?
  11. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 20:47
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i wonder how many people on this forum will endeavor in trying to prove to this ignorant buffoon that dragons indeed didn't live with humans. it is one thing to explain evolution (even if that is futile as well), but this?
    Zahlanzi, this is just another of RJHinds' classics! They crack me up! This guy is a one-off - he should be canonized, his comments are surreally funny.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 01:12
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    This is not a typing error, this is poor spelling and sloppy proof reading. Poor spelling indicates poor education, which does not give a scholarly, which this purports to be, work much credence. At least get the spelling correct if you are going to challenge people's presuppositions!
    English scholars don't make good mathematicians, engineers, medical doctors, and scientists. I know this from personal experience.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 02:30
    how can it give such evidence when it tells 3 lies in the first minute? that's about as far as i got before stopping. 3 lies/minute * 64 minutes = 192 lies. a bit more than i can handle.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 04:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    The point is dragons are dionsaurs. So since both dragons and dinosaurs are the same thing, then clearly they lived with man and there is a lot of evidence to prove it.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 04:36
    The point is dragons are dionsaurs. So since both dragons and dinosaurs are the same thing, then clearly they lived with man and there is a lot of evidence to prove it.
    I believe that dragons and dinosaurs were each created by God according to their kind. I believe that Adam gave them each their own name, just like it says in the Bible. You speak only the lies of Satan!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree