1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 07:38
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    Zahlanzi, this is just another of RJHinds' classics! They crack me up! This guy is a one-off - he should be canonized, his comments are surreally funny.
    this one was funnier than average
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 07:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The point is dragons are dionsaurs. So since both dragons and dinosaurs are the same thing, then clearly they lived with man and there is a lot of evidence to prove it.
    so did the unicorns and faeries then.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 09:04
    The point is dragons are dionsaurs. So since both dragons and dinosaurs are the same thing, then clearly they lived with man and there is a lot of evidence to prove it.
    Clearly.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 21:49
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Clearly.
    Exactly.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 22:091 edit
    Look at the Chinese Zodiac

every animal is real except the dragon? Kinda odd or maybe there were once dragons on the earth. Not saying there necessarily were but its odd no doubt that all of the other animals are real

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 22:13
    Youtube while very entertaining you have to take most of it with a grain of salt.

Manny
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 23:08
    Originally posted by menace71
    Look at the Chinese Zodiac

every animal is real except the dragon? Kinda odd or maybe there were once dragons on the earth. Not saying there necessarily were but its odd no doubt that all of the other animals are real

Manny
    There is no doubt that there were dragons (dinosaurs) on the earth. Even the evolutionary scientist admit this for we have the bones as proof. They just think they existed long before man was created on the Earth.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 23:17
    There is no doubt that there were dragons (dinosaurs) on the earth. Even the evolutionary scientist admit this for we have the bones as proof. They just think they existed long before man was created on the Earth.
    Well what was a dragon?

Manny
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 23:30
    Well what was a dragon?

Manny
    A dragon is a large terrible lizard, a dinosaur.
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 00:27
    A dragon is a large terrible lizard, a dinosaur.
    Yeah Komodo Dragons I would say are huge nasty lizards. They don't spit fire and fly though.

Manny
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 01:01
    Yeah Komodo Dragons I would say are huge nasty lizards. They don't spit fire and fly though.

Manny
    Most have been killed and are extinct now. At present, we have no way of knowing if spitting fire or flying is real or legend. Some scientist do believe some dinosaurs could fly, but they may have been just large birds.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 06:391 edit
    Most have been killed and are extinct now. At present, we have no way of knowing if spitting fire or flying is real or legend. Some scientist do believe some dinosaurs could fly, but they may have been just large birds.
    great. this must mean that minotaurs, unicorns, satyrs, leprechauns, manticores, etc. are/were also all real.
  13. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 06:49
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    great. this must mean that minotaurs, unicorns, satyrs, leprechauns, manticores, etc. are/were also all real.
    Don't forget the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. Surely must have been real once!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 07:351 edit

Manny
    The Komodo Dragon is not a "dragon". A "dragon" is a mythical creature found in folk stories. "Komodo Dragon" is the English name of a type of monitor lizard called Buaya Darat here in Indonesia where they are found. When I lived in Papua I once came across a similar monitor lizard in my back yard, right outside my kitchen door. It was about 1.5 metres long, very real, and most certainly not a 'mythical' creature!
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 08:041 edit
    Not saying there necessarily were but its odd no doubt that all of the other animals are real
    You may not be saying there were but you are strongly implying it.
    I must also point out that a Chinese dragon really has nothing to do with a European dragon. They are not the same thing at all.

I wonder why the phoenix does not feature in the Chinese Zodiac. It features quite prominently in the culture.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree