1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 05:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, RJHinds seems to care a great deal. Although he would deny it, it seems that holding palpably untrue beliefs underpins [for some reason] his broader spiritual beliefs, while setting him [and likeminded people] apart from those he perceives as 'enemies' ["satan" inspired etc.], and it also seems to be an integral part of his efforts to draw attention to himself here.
    Stop using my name in vain. My efforts here are to bring attention to the false teachings of Satan, the wrath of God, and the saving power of Christ.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Stop using my name in vain. My efforts here are to bring attention to the false teachings of Satan, the wrath of God, and the saving power of Christ.
    I personally reckon your efforts here are to discredit fundamentalist Christians by parodying their beliefs and attitudes. You seem to go through the list, like you're ticking them off. Humans Walking With Dinosaurs is simply the latest one. Occasionally, your attempts seem a bit like the satire of The Onion. And other times 'the curtain flaps open' in other ways too.
  3. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:321 edit
    RJHinds is waging Jihad against the infidels, the unbelievers, Satan and any other non-Christian he can get his sights on. He strides forth like some nineteenth century missionary, sword in hand, ready to fight for his beliefs and die a martyr for his religion. So long as we live in free societies we defend to the death the right of any individual to do just that. I may disagree with what he says but if he wants to believe in fairies and the great flying spaghetti monster and dragons and dinosaurs and elves and the immaculate conception and the shroud of Turin and the resurrection from the dead and the Ascension to heaven and the Assumption and Creationism and other whacky hair-brained notion, then good on him. He certainly gives me a huge amount of enjoyment! HalleluYah!!
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:45
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    RJHinds is waging Jihad against the infidels, the unbelievers, Satan and any other non-Christian he can get his sights on. He strides forth like some nineteenth century missionary, sword in hand, ready to fight for his beliefs and die a martyr for his religion. So long as we live in free societies we defend to the death the right of any individual ...[text shortened]... brained notion, then good on him. He certainly gives me a huge amount of enjoyment! HalleluYah!!
    Please leave the elves, fairies, and the great flying spaghetti monster out of my beliefs. I shall leave those to the Atheists. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 08:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    I personally reckon your efforts here are to discredit fundamentalist Christians by parodying their beliefs and attitudes. You seem to go through the list, like you're ticking them off. Humans Walking With Dinosaurs is simply the latest one. Occasionally, your attempts seem a bit like the satire of The Onion. And other times 'the curtain flaps open' in other ways too.
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree