1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 08:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even Hi ...[text shortened]... 7 NKJV)

[b]CLEARLY SOME MEN WORSHP CREATURES OF SCIENCE CALLED SCIENTISTS INSTEAD OF GOD.
    [/b]
    Many words, no message. (*yawn*)
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 08:53
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Many words, no message. (*yawn*)
    if the shoe fits, wear it.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 09:07
    if the shoe fits, wear it.
    Still - if your shoe is...

"God did it that way. He can do whatever he likes, even dragons with feathers.
    And further, he puts it in exactly at that spot he knew, in his infinite wisdom, that so called scientists and evilutionists would dig exactly 6000 years later so they would be fooled by their findings to believe that darwinism is correct."

... then I don't want to wear it.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 09:27
    Still - if your shoe is...

"God did it that way. He can do whatever he likes, even dragons with feathers.
    And further, he puts it in exactly at that spot he knew, in his infinite wisdom, that so called scientists and evilutionists would dig exactly 6000 years later so they would be fooled by their findings to believe that darwinism is correct."

... then I don't want to wear it.
    The Shroud of Turin is another thing the Christian God left so that scientists could be amazed by it 2000 years later when their science knowledge had advanced enough.

http://shroud2000.com/FastFacts.html

YouTube
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 09:58
    The Shroud of Turin is another thing the Christian God left so that scientists could be amazed by it 2000 years later when their science knowledge had advanced enough.

http://shroud2000.com/FastFacts.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm0ChS1bmSU
    Yes, it is a part of your religious dogma...
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 12:42
    Yes, it is a part of your religious dogma...
    Even if the shroud was proven to be the actual burial cloth of JC, you can't then say, that is proof of resurrection. It would only be proof that it was used to bury JC and nothing else.

Which is not by any means an admission by me that it WAS the burial cloth of JC.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree