1. Joined
    01 Aug '07
    Moves
    1889
    02 Aug '07 16:13
    Just wondering if satanists believe in God or if they have something against him!
  2. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    12505
    02 Aug '07 16:16
    Originally posted by Dudefromabove
    Just wondering if satanists believe in God or if they have something against him!
    In order to have something against him they must first believe in him.

    You can't have something against something that you don't believe exists.

    I think they probably do believe in him and have something against him.
  3. Joined
    01 Aug '07
    Moves
    1889
    02 Aug '07 16:28
    Cool thats quite a good answer one i wasnt expecting🙂
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    02 Aug '07 17:28
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    In order to have something against him they must first believe in him.

    You can't have something against something that you don't believe exists.

    I think they probably do believe in him and have something against him.
    What do you actually think Satanism is? A literal belief in Satan and the actual worship of him/her? Do you believe that Satanists actual believe in a literal God and fight against him/her/it as part of some kind of occult army? 😕
  5. Joined
    01 Aug '07
    Moves
    1889
    02 Aug '07 17:34
    Just getting peoples thoughts/opinions on an intriguing thing
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    02 Aug '07 17:342 edits
    Originally posted by Dudefromabove
    Just getting peoples thoughts/opinions on an intriguing thing
    The answer is no, by the way, and that's if we're talking about OG Satanists from the Church of Satan founded by Anton LeVey.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    02 Aug '07 17:36
    Originally posted by Dudefromabove
    Just getting peoples thoughts/opinions on an intriguing thing
    What do you think Satanism is?
  8. Joined
    01 Aug '07
    Moves
    1889
    02 Aug '07 17:37
    An open rebellion against the teachings of God and the prophets
  9. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Aug '07 07:46
    Originally posted by Dudefromabove
    Just wondering if satanists believe in God or if they have something against him!
    First tell us what you mean by "satanist".
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    03 Aug '07 08:11
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The answer is no, by the way, and that's if we're talking about OG Satanists from the Church of Satan founded by Anton LeVey.
    Anton LaVey was amusingly described as an old-fashioned steak and martini Playboy type--and a total charlatan, of course.
  11. Joined
    25 Jun '07
    Moves
    1820
    03 Aug '07 10:50
    Originally posted by Dudefromabove
    Just wondering if satanists believe in God or if they have something against him!
    if i beleived in god i'd be a satanist, becasuse he stuffed absolutely EVERYTHING up about life, were selfish and stupid, childbirth is painful, brushing teeth everyday is a must if you want to live a happy life, we discriminate, we judge people by looks(most of us at least) and that mayt not be much but if he has infinite power and wisdom and stuff, he stuffed it all up, it all fits the bill of evolution really if you think about it
  12. Joined
    01 Aug '07
    Moves
    1889
    03 Aug '07 12:52
    um have u read the bible?
  13. Joined
    01 Aug '07
    Moves
    1889
    03 Aug '07 12:53
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    First tell us what you mean by "satanist".
    When i say satanist i mean someone who believes that satan will destroy the kingdom of God and therefore is trying to get power for themselves by being evil
  14. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Aug '07 13:13
    Originally posted by Dudefromabove
    When i say satanist i mean someone who believes that satan will destroy the kingdom of God and therefore is trying to get power for themselves by being evil
    Well clearly if they believe there is a "kingdom of God" then they must believe that God exists. So your question is answered by your definition. Do any such people exist? I doubt it. Have you met or heard any reliable accounts of any such people existing?
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Aug '07 13:25
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Anton LaVey was amusingly described as an old-fashioned steak and martini Playboy type--and a total charlatan, of course.
    Of course! And Alistair Crowley was just a plain old-fashioned nutjob!
Back to Top