1. Illinois
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 15:42
    Originally posted by Stregone
    Sorry, but you speak of Christ as some kind of major assumption; some reality. I do not recognize jesus. he is not the messiah; not the son of god. if you claim the bible as an indisputable source, i object. i do not recognize the bible as a reliable source: it's full of errors and contradictions. forget Pascal; forget supposed logic. but if you want to fantasize about heaven/jesus/angels&angelic choirs--got for it!
    To each their own...
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 17:27
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    I guess it all depends on your definition of intelligence. There are many aspects of human intelligence which can be measured. An idiot savant may be able to calculate impossible equations mentally in mere seconds, yet be unable to properly care for himself. Or an athlete may be able to deftly maneuver his body in order to effortlessly accomplish impo ...[text shortened]... o God's kingdom, because that all depends on where a person places his or her trust.
    So the moral of the story is the following:

Do not trust your rational mind, no matter how well it serves you. Instead place your trust in the Bible first and believe that where it seems grossly unreasonable there is an unknowable answer.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 17:56
    Originally posted by telerion
    So the moral of the story is the following:

Do not trust your rational mind, no matter how well it serves you. Instead place your trust in the Bible first and believe that where it seems grossly unreasonable there is an unknowable answer.
    Yes! Where God sanctioned genocide, He surely had good reasons that are beyond our grasp. Blind faith. Put your trust in God's word even where the word is disgusting and ugly. And many on here are under the impression that this is a good thing. 😞
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '07 13:24
    Originally posted by telerion
    If any part of that story is true, then this psycho is most definitely unhinged. How did you possibly witness him performing such acts, and why didn't you do anything to stop him?
    I didnt mean to witness and i stayed clear...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree