1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 11:51
    Do the babies that happen to be born into a religion other than Christian Burn with the rest of the sinners ? I was told as child going to a Lutheran school that babies go to Hell, because Heaven is not handed out to those that have not accepted Christ. It was referred to as a sad fact. That sad fact made me want to become anything but than a Christian. Another sad fact was that all those of other religions will go the Hell also. That to made me run for the hills. Too many sad facts for my sensibilities.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 11:57
    Originally posted by buckky
    Do the babies that happen to be born into a religion other than Christian Burn with the rest of the sinners ? I was told as child going to a Lutheran school that babies go to Hell, because Heaven is not handed out to those that have not accepted Christ. It was referred to as a sad fact. That sad fact made me want to become anything but than a Christian. Anoth ...[text shortened]... ll go the Hell also. That to made me run for the hills. Too many sad facts for my sensibilities.
    Do you think that babies are responisble for their actions?
  3. Standard memberjimmyb270
    Top Gun
    Angels 20
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 12:02
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Do you think that babies are responisble for their actions?
    The question is does your god think that babies are responsible for their actions?
  4. London
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 12:07
    Do the babies that happen to be born into a religion other than Christian Burn with the rest of the sinners ? I was told as child going to a Lutheran school that babies go to Hell, because Heaven is not handed out to those that have not accepted Christ. It was referred to as a sad fact. That sad fact made me want to become anything but than a Christian. Anoth ...[text shortened]... ll go the Hell also. That to made me run for the hills. Too many sad facts for my sensibilities.
    http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=24654&page=2

Third post from the top.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 16:14
    Jesus said heaven will be filled with Children.
    They don't know what sin is. Children are innocent.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 16:22

Don't listen to those nonsense.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 17:50
    I don't believe that and I'm a Christian. That is to say that unborn
    babies burn in Hell. Yet I do not think it would matter to those that
    would abort them anyway. Since they have a babies don't matter mind
    set as much as those who are having them; it is the right to choose
    over the right to life thing for them, Hell be damned. At least that
    is the way it appears to me.
    Kelly
  8. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 18:01
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Jesus said heaven will be filled with Children.
    They don't know what sin is. Children are innocent.
    So at what age do children become un-innocent?
    Could a child have therefore have thrown the first stone?

9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 18:19
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Don't listen to those nonsense.
    Do you deny that followers of 'other religions' will go to hell?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 18:30
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I don't believe that and I'm a Christian. That is to say that unborn
    babies burn in Hell. Yet I do not think it would matter to those that
    would abort them anyway. Since they have a babies don't matter mind
    set as much as those who are having them; it is the right to choose
    over the right to life thing for them, Hell be damned. At least that
    is the way it appears to me.
    Kelly
    😴😴
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 18:55
    Originally posted by dags

Once they no what is wrong and do it they have sinned as the Bible says.

But most people believe that if you die under 12 years old you are probably saved.
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 19:07

But most people believe that if you die under 12 years old you are probably saved.
    So if you don't know good from evil (as one of these little children does not), you aren't really sinning?

Is there some sort of poll you conducted to get the number 12? My mom thinks it's 8. If I believed in this idea, I'd say each person is unique (almost best not to let those skeptics pin you down 🙂 ). Of course, it doesn't really matter what most "people" think, as has been pointed out already, there's only one opinion that matters.
  13. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 19:26

So you think that a 5 year old child is responsible for their thoughts and actions since this is usually about the age children have started to lie and know its wrong? (anywhere between 5 and 9 is normal). A child who doesn't lie doesn't know right from wrong (and therefore has no reason to lie).

Does "most people" include you?

So could a child have cast the first stone? ( at Mary Mag..)? As a child is without sin.
  14. Meddling with things
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 22:15
    Originally posted by dags

Phillip Pullman puts it beautifully "...when innocence turns to experience..."
  15. Not Kansas
    Moves
    18 Jun '05 05:35
    Read
    Out Of Nappies And Into Hell, true story of a baby in a far-off land who converted many other babies before it was too late for them.
    I saw it waiting for my groceries to be checked out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree