Do we have ontological priority?

Do we have ontological priority?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vn

Moves
13 Apr 06

Originally posted by dottewell
Ah, got it now...

You're a moron.
leave your quips and silliness for the general forum, I'm sure its appreciated there...as for you I'll think I'll take Nietzsches's maxim "Those you dont teach to fly teach to fall the faster"

N

The sky

Moves
13 Apr 06

Originally posted by Vladamir no1
No I'm not I'm just linguistically elaborating to exemplify an explaination that i'm slowly getting very tired of explaining...
Translation: You are just playing around with words you don't understand. Did I get this right?

Vn

Moves
13 Apr 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Translation: You are just playing around with words you don't understand. Did I get this right?
No u didn't , i'm utilising concepts through words that others dont (unfortunately) understand 🙁

d

Moves
13 Apr 06
1 edit

No u didn't , i'm utilising concepts through words that others dont (unfortunately) understand 🙁
Your hero, Nietzsche, wrote as clearly as possible because he was desperate to be understood. You write as obscurely as possible because you don't understand.

Vn

Moves
13 Apr 06

Your hero, Nietzsche, wrote as clearly as possible because he was desparate to be understood. You write as obscurely as possible because you don't understand.
Nietzsche is not my hero...........I really cant believe you guys dont understand the term 'ontological priority'...

Anyway this thread is becoming unutilitarian so I'll leave you 'few' to your semantic games....

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Apr 06

Nietzsche is not my hero...........I really cant believe you guys dont understand the term 'ontological priority'...

Anyway this thread is becoming unutilitarian so I'll leave you 'few' to your semantic games....
Not only that, but it's lost its servicibility, through the cognition of syntax abuse and interlinear nomial albeitness.

Vn

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Not only that, but it's lost its servicibility, through the cognition of syntax abuse and interlinear nomial albeitness.
Syntax abuse implies misuse of sentence construction, I'm wondering if that really happened or you just jumped on my use of the word 'semantic' and delved into the world of linguistic terminology...How trite of you.............

d

Moves
15 Apr 06

Syntax abuse implies misuse of sentence construction, I'm wondering if that really happened or you just jumped on my use of the word 'semantic' and delved into the world of linguistic terminology...How trite of you.............
Are you available for children's parties?

Vn

Moves
15 Apr 06

Are you available for children's parties?
Please save it for the general forum, this is 'supposed' to be a relatively serious forum...

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
15 Apr 06

Do we have ontological priority or do we possess an intrisic morality....
personally I think ontology wins, all we have that's intrinsic is primal urges, the need to procreate etc. Other than that we're a tabla rasa...
This doesn't make any sense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Apr 06

I think what he might be asking is something like, are we driven by biological urges alone or is there something else?

d

Moves
16 Apr 06

Please save it for the general forum, this is 'supposed' to be a relatively serious forum...
Great use of quotation marks, too.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Apr 06

I am not anti-semantic.

Vn

Moves
16 Apr 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I am not anti-semantic.
very clever 🙂 Id rec you if I could 🙂

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
18 Apr 06

Do we have ontological priority or do we possess an intrisic morality....
personally I think ontology wins, all we have that's intrinsic is primal urges, the need to procreate etc. Other than that we're a tabla rasa...
WTF does assigning a priority to the metaphysical study of the nature of being and existence have to do with you still having a blank slate for a brain?