1. Joined
    19 Jun '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 17:10
    Originally posted by God
    ...that i can keep track of you all?

http://www.rense.com/general72/size.htm
    Whence did you get this dream?
    Whence have you the authorisation to play GOD.......
    Playing my role.....dont ever try....
    Your role is writ loud in your fate...
    Destined to go astray....
    For such is my scheme of things..
    That my actions always ambiguously veiled..
    One side (ir)rational ..the other spiritual...
    Both equally and simultaneously true..
    Beyond this dreamy "truth" ye can never see....
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 20:00
    Originally posted by cosmic voice
    One side (ir)rational ..the other spiritual. ...[text shortened]... h equally and simultaneously true..
    Ze-Bop!
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 03:51
    One side (ir)rational ..the other spiritual. ...[text shortened]... h equally and simultaneously true..
    Two Gods . . .That opens a whole new can of worms
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 08:17
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    They're obviously different parts of the same God. You know? The father, the son and the holy ghost? Only it's God, the cosmic voice and... well, perhaps that's it.

It's funny that they don't seem to know about each other though. Like a multiple personality disorder of sorts. Although, that does explain a lot of the confusion. So, the various religious leaders of the world has simply been introduced to different personalities of God. 😕
  5. Eternity
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 12:14
    Originally posted by stocken
    They're obviously different parts of the same God. You know? The father, the son and the holy ghost? Only it's God, the cosmic voice and... well, perhaps that's it.

It's funny that they don't seem to know about each other though. Like a multiple personality disorder of sorts. Although, that does explain a lot of the confusion. So, the various religious leaders of the world has simply been introduced to different personalities of God. 😕
    !!! - ZA-BOH!
  6. Cosmos
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 02:01
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    the system we are talking about (fictional and futuristic for anyone who hasent read the earlyer posts) is a true democracy in that any issue that is deemed to need voting on (anyone can call for a vote on an issue if it is in despute) is voted on by either just those effected or the entire sociaty. there are no representatives/leaders of the people to m ...[text shortened]... asicly if you want something you can have it, so money just ceases to exist. whats the point).
    Well, this would certainly work better than "Democracy" in the modern world, whereby the people (or 60% of the people) vote for a Government who then spend their time in office ignoring the voter's wishes and obeying their big business puppet-masters' every wish.
  7. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 10:45
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Not just two Gods.....

Here we have no count of Him...

For He is in each one of us..

Speaking through each of the posters
  8. at the centre
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 11:19
    Let the two Gods fight it out ..........

It will benefit the rest of us.......
  9. Joined
    18 Jun '04
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 12:28
    Zeeeeeeeeeee......Baaahhhhh...mmmmmmmmmmm
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 21:57
    Originally posted by howardgee
    Well, this would certainly work better than "Democracy" in the modern world, whereby the people (or 60% of the people) vote for a Government who then spend their time in office ignoring the voter's wishes and obeying their big business puppet-masters' every wish.
    Most people forget that arguably the two most 'democratic' modern countries in the modern world are in fact a constitutional monarchy and a republic. The only true democracy that we know of was in ancient Greece, in Athens. The problem with a true democracy is it requires a very high level of education for all its voters. A problem the Greeks got round by having a small population and excluding from voting such liabilities as, women, slaves, foreigners, criminals, and people who aren’t our kind of people.
  11. Cosmos
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 01:07
    Most people forget that arguably the two most 'democratic' modern countries in the modern world are in fact a constitutional monarchy and a republic. The only true democracy that we know of was in ancient Greece, in Athens. The problem with a true democracy is it requires a very high level of education for all its voters. A problem the Greeks got round b ...[text shortened]... iabilities as, women, slaves, foreigners, criminals, and people who aren’t our kind of people.
    Yes (sigh), if only women didn't have the vote, we would never have had the disaster zone that was Thatcher in power!
  12. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 06:39
    A problem the Greeks got round by having a small population and excluding from voting such liabilities as, women, slaves, foreigners, criminals, and people who aren’t our kind of people.
    I take it you're being sarcastic? 😵 Ancient Greece. A true democracy. lol 😀 Thanks, I needed that. 🙂
  13. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 06:49
    I take it you're being sarcastic? 😵 Ancient Greece. A true democracy. lol 😀 Thanks, I needed that. 🙂
    LOL , too true .

Ancient Greece, where only "Greek born" landowners between certain ages could vote. Those who invented peadophilia....
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 14:41
    I was not only being sarcastic but I was also alliterating, the last bit being an almost direct quote from Mr Pratchett [from pyramids if I remember correctly]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree